Posted by https://paleomg.com/peanut-pineapple-chicken-kabobs/
© 2016 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
"Peanut" Pineapple Chicken Kabobs
For the sauce
For the kabobs
- 2 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 1-2 cups pineapple, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- sliced green onions
- toaste cashews, chopped
- Place all ingredients for the sauce in the blender and blend until completely smooth. Place the blended sauce in a large shallow pan over medium heat and let reduce for 10-12 minutes, whisking occasionally.
- While the sauce reduces, make kabobs: on metal skewers, add a couple pieces of chicken close together, then a cube of pineapple, and repeat until the skewer is full. Repeat on 6-7 skewers. On each kabob, sprinkle with ginger, salt, garlic powder and a bit of black pepper, on all sides of kabobs.
- Heat up grill or grill pan and grease. Place kabobs on hot grill and cook on each side for 2-3 minutes, for a total of 8-12 minutes, until no pink remains in chicken. During the last couple minutes of cooking, brush the kabobs with some of the sauce to coat. Repeat with all kabobs.
- Garnish with green onions and toasted cashews and place the rest of the remaining sauce in a bowl for extra dipping!