Posted by https://paleomg.com/skinnytaste-fast-and-slow-cookbook-review-banana-almond-smoothie-bowl/
© 2016 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Skinny taste Fast and Slow Cookbook Review: Banana-Almond Smoothie Bowl
- 2 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla almond butter (recommendation: Justin's)
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds (I used sliced since it was what I had on hand)
- In a high-speed blender, combine the bananas, almond milk, almond butter, and 1 teaspoon of the chia seeds and blend until smooth (if you don't have a high-speed blender, thaw the bananas a bit first).
- Pour the smoothie into 2 bowls and top with the strawberries, blueberries, chopped almonds, and remaining 1 teaspoon chia seeds.