As you probably know by now, I am obsessed with ALL things skincare. So when I found out about a skin wand I could use at home that would help treat my acne while also helping with inflammation, fine lines, wrinkles, and more; I placed the order immediately. And I have Courtney Kerr to thank for introducing me to this amazing tool! If you don’t already follow her on instagram, you should (@kerrently) – she has all things skincare, makeup, and fashion related. She’s a boss ass b*tch! I love her. And she has THE BEST skin ever, so I listen closely to any recommendations she has. I recommend you do the same.
When I got this wand, I was traveling a ton and didn’t want to take it with me so I kind of forgot about it for a couple months. But once I got back from all my travel, I started using it on a nightly basis and was seriously FLOORED at how much of a difference it made. I started by targeting a few cystic zits I had acquired after my last flight and this wand GOT RID OF THEM! If you’ve ever had a cystic zit, you know it doesn’t just go away. It sits there, infected AF, but you can’t pop it, so once the infection is gone it leaves behind this hard rock on your face. It’s miserable. I’ve had hundreds of them in my life and they usually take months to get rid of. But when I used this wand three nights in row, the cystic zit had already diminished almost completely. I couldn’t believe it!! So after that, I started using it all over my face and not only did I see my acne lessen, but my skin looked brighter and I had less dark spots. Even one of my estheticians mentioned how good my skin looked!!
So let’s talk through this skin therapy wand:
- This high frequency skin therapy wand uses Argon and Neon high frequency treatments to improve your overall skin profile including fighting acne, reducing fine lines and softening wrinkles while boosting collagen production for a more overall youthful complexion.
- The neon improves blood flow by oxygenating the skin which will reduce fine lines over time.
- The argon is an effective and natural acne treatment that will reduce healing time up to 90% while killing the acne causing bacteria and reducing inflammation.
- This is a safe and 100% natural way to improve cellular turnover. By oxygenating the skin, the elasticity improvement helps with reducing fine lines and softening wrinkles. And it will help improve the absorption of products into your skin, too!
- The wand comes with 6 applicators:
- Mushroom – treats cheeks, forehead, and jawline.
- Y-Shape – treats neck, arms and legs.
- Comb – energizes hair follicles and promotes blood circulation, which can diminish hair loss and dandruff.
- Tongue – treats acne and pimples by killing the bacteria inside.
- Rod – for body and forehead.
- Bent – used for acne and smaller areas such as around the nose.
Now what I love about this wand is that it only costs $60, which was the whole reason I purchased it in the first place. If I hated it or it didn’t work, it wasn’t the end of the world. I’ve spent WAY more money on skincare in the past that didn’t do sh*t. But this was the complete opposite! And that price really came in handy when I knocked one of the applicators off my counter and it shattered into a million pieces, which I stepped on and cut my foot. Be aware and be careful! Not only can you drop one of these pieces, but you can easily press too hard into the device and break it that way, as well. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
Now using it is pretty damn simple. I found that the packaging didn’t come with detailed instructions, so I took some advice from Courtney Kerr and I just started up my own routine:
- First I cleanse my face. I’m currently using Vivant Skincare Mandelic Wash, which is great for acne prone skin.
- Next I use a Vivant Skincare Mandelic Pad to clear my skin even more.
- Then I apply Colleen Rothschild Face Oil No 9 to my skin.
- Now for the wand –
- I first use either the tongue or the bent attachment (depending on the size and location of the zit) to fight acne. I turn on the wand to usually a 2 or 3 and hit each zit a few times, moving around it to make sure I get all the bacteria that lurks beneath it. I will hit each zit for probably 15 seconds, move on to each one on my face, then go over all of them one more time. All you have to do is bring the applicator to the skin and it will do the rest!
- Then I use the mushroom applicator for my entire face, pressing it lightly into the skin and moving in upward strokes throughout the face. I usually do this for about 10 minutes.
- Once I’m finished with the wand, I’ll apply the Absolute Skin Therapy Triad on my entire skin.
- And if I have any active zits, I hit it with the Tula Spot Treatment.
I haven’t played around with all the attachments yet, but I definitely plan to use the Y-Shape on my neck on a regular basis since the neck ages so quickly.
I only ever share products and treatments that I love and this is definitely a product worth having, especially since it only costs $60! I’ve been using this wand religiously for less than a month now and I cannot believe the improvements I’ve seen so far. Do yourself a favor and GET THIS WAND! You’re going to LOVE it!
Get Your Hands on This Skin Wand (two versions below)!!
This post contains some affiliate links and I may be compensated, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!