For the past few years I have traveled A TON. And throughout all this travel, I began to notice that my skin would take a hit every time I was on an airplane. Like clockwork the second I got off a plane, I had at least one breakout. Like freaking clockwork. It drove me absolutely insane and I didn’t know how to combat the germ-filled air, especially when I had 30 hours worth of flying time to Bali. Luckily I was introduced to Colleen Rothschild by the amazing Courtney Kerr and my flying skin woes changed forever. If you don’t already follow her on instagram, you should. She is my skin and makeup guru!
If you haven’t been introduced to Colleen Rothschild yet, I am SO PUMPED to be the person to introduce you to this awesome brand. I did a product review of Colleen Rothschild back in October to share some of my brand favorites, but right now is an even better time to try some of the products because they have their ‘Tis the Season Sale going on until on December 15th! Right now Colleen Rothschild is offering up to 50% off select items PLUS 20% off everything else! And you don’t even need a code, the discount will be applied at checkout!
If you want to save the most on your skincare, here is a list of some of the top products, many that are 50% off right now!
- Cocoa Bean Cleansing Balm ($65 normally, right now only $32) – This cleansing balm removes makeup and impurities while hydrating and delivering antioxidants. And it smells hella good!
- Turmeric & Neem Oil Brightening Mask ($48 normally, right now only $24) – This mask helps brighten dull skin using turmeric and saffron to help balance, calm and clarify.
- Pomegranate & AHA Resurfacing Mask ($48 normally, right now $32) – This mask is AWESOME and one of my favorites! It uses pomegranate and other fruit enzymes to help gently loosen and exfoliate dull skin to reveal and fresh glow. If you’re dealing with any flaky skin, this mask will bring things back to life!
- Jumbo Radiant Cleansing Balm ($95 normally, right now only $69) – People are obviously obsessed with this balm, so much so that they made a giant container of it! It removes impurities and makeup with a unique blend of oil to leave the skin balanced and soft.
- Balancing Gel Cleanser ($38 normally, right now only $24) – This cleanser gently cleanses while protecting epidermal pH, which preps the skin for any products you use afterwards.
- Complete Eye Cream ($65 normally, right now only $48) – This is called a complete eye cream for a reason – it combats wrinkles, fine lines, under-eye circles, puffiness and loss of elasticity. I’ve been loving this eye cream recently!
- Beauty Water ($28 normally, right now only $14) – I now LOVE this product because it’s so versatile! It delivers immediately hydration with ingredients like coconut water, hyaluronic acid, and watermelon extract. Use it before your makeup as a primer, set it after your put your makeup on, or simply refresh your makeup later on in the day with this water. It will leave everything looking dewy and youthful!
Now even though there isn’t a product I haven’t fully loved when it comes to the Colleen Rothschild line, here is a list of the product I use the most and why!
- Dual Enzyme Polish (20% off) or Pomegranate & AHA Resurfacing Mask (30% off) – Whenever my skin is looking a little dull or I have some dry skin going on, I’ll use either of these products. It all depends on time! If I’m short on time, I’ll normally use the polish for about 5 minute to buff away dead skin cells. If I have more time, I’ll use the mask for 10-15 minutes. Both products bring my skin back to life!
- Intense Hydrating Mask (20% off) – If you do one thing today, get this mask! It is the first Colleen Rothschild product I purchased and I cannot get enough of it! It was the product that fixed my flying woes. Now when I fly, I wear no makeup and put this clear mask on my skin before I get on the plane. This mask protects the skin from whatever the hell is floating in the air on a plane, but it is also super hydrating, which keeps the skin from breaking out. I use this mask usually 3x a week before I go to bed!
- Vitamin C Treatment Complex (20% off) – I’ve used Vitamin C products for years now and this complex is now a daily staple for me! It helps your skin glow while defending against pollution, stress and sun damage! It also helps reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, which is so helpful for my skin type! I use this product every morning before I put on my sunscreen.
- Face Oil No 9 (20% off) – This is a product I’ll be purchasing during this sale since I’m completely out! And that’s proof right there that I love it. I use this oil at night when I use my high frequency wand since it provides moisture and leave the complexion radiant. The high frequency wand pushes the product even deeper which enhances cellular function and protects the skin against aging!
- Clarifying Detox Mask (20% off) – Whenever my skin is breaking out, I use this mask which has activated charcoal and French Kaolin in it to detox pores and leave the skin more balanced. It also helps reduce bacteria and leave my skin brighter than before!
Colleen Rothschild has been a total game changer for my skin! It keeps everything moisturized and radiant, especially when my skin is acting up after travel. If you haven’t tried their products yet, I can’t recommend them enough! Your skin is going to glow no matter what product you try out! And remember – this Tis the Season Sale only goes until December 15th, so grab some products before prices go back up!! I can’t wait to hear what you think! I have a feeling you’re going to be just as obsessed as I am!
Check Out All My Favorite Colleen Rothschild Products
This post is brought to you by Colleen Rothschild. It contains some affiliate links and I may be compensated for this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!