SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL!
Top 20 Gifts For Him
I’m back again this Sunday to bring you more gift ideas!! Last week I shared my Top 20 Gifts For Her, but if you’re more interested in ideas for the guy in your life, I’m here for you! Time is only going to go faster each day this month so hopefully this helps you nail down the perfect gift for your special someone in no time flat! I have gifts for the coffee and pizza lover, gifts for the fitness enthusiasts in your life, and gifts for the stylish dude that wants to smell fresh to death. And gifts start at just $30!
- Chemex OTTO 6-Cup Coffee Maker
- Got a coffee lover in your life? This coffee maker gives you a stylish design with a delicious brew. And instead of heating up the water yourself like a normal pour over, it does it for you. Magical.
- The North Face Denali Etip Gloves
- People need to get their texts out, even in the middle of winter in the freezing cold. Keep those tootsies toasty while your guy gets around town.
- Cuisinart Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Do you have a camping enthusiast in your life? Well make sure they get to still enjoy their favorite pie, even while deep in the woods. And this one is 40% off right now!
- Allbirds Wool Runners
- If you have a shoe lover in your life, they will absolutely adore these insanely comfortable sneakers. And they come in 12 different colors!
- Hudson Wool Car Coat
- This coat is a total wardrobe staple. It will be awesome for work or for play, and it comes in 4 different colors. Oh and guess what? It’s on sale for 40% off!!
- Tile Sport (Key Finder, Phone Finder, Anything Finder)
- If you have a guy in your life who is constantly losing his phone or misplacing his keys or always rummaging in the couch for the remote control, this is the new key to success.
- Motiv Fitness & Sleep Tracker Ring
- This fitness tracker is unlike any other. If your guy isn’t a fan of wearing a watch to track his fitness, this is a great, stylish alternative!
- Corkcicle Whiskey Wedge Glass
- Cocktail obsessed? This glass will cool your whiskey, tequila or whatever else, all without watering the drink down.
- MOZZIE Single Platform Hoverboard
- If your dude wants to be on the move at all times, this hoverboard will get him there even faster. And this one has built in bluetooth speakers so he can rock out while he hovers.
- Apple AirPods
- There are a ton of bluetooth speakers out there nowadays, but I still think these ones are the most stylish. And from what I hear, they are super comfortable!
- Stance Floral Boxer Briefs
- Stance has some of the most comfortable socks, but their boxers might be even better. Not that I can speak from experience, but I can speak to how good my husbands butt looks in these. So really, it’s present to yourself.
- Pico Pro Craft Beer Brewing Appliance for Homebrewing
- Even though beer is suuuupes gross, a lot of people seem to like it. Weirdos. If your guy loves a nice cold glass of pee water, he may want to try to act like he can make his own. Feed his ego and this home brewing kit.
- Armani Stronger With You Cologne
- If you can picture what a model should always smell like, it’s this cologne. My guy friend wears it and I want to immediately cuddle him every time I see him. Is that weird?
- Nest Learning Thermostat
- Instead of fighting with your spouse about who gets out of bed to choose the thermostat, your Nest thermostat can be through an app on your phone. Plus it lights up whenever you enter the room with time and temperature data.
- Arccos Golf 360 Golf Performance Tracking System
- My husband became golf obsessed this year which means I’m always looking for creative golf gifts. With this system, the hubs will know the exact distance to any point on the course, learn precisely which club to use in every situation and identify actual strengths and weaknesses of their game. This was obviously copied and pasted because I know absolutely nothing about golf. And it’s 20% off!!
- Fitbit Surge Fitness Superwatch
- I have a FitBit myself and I love it! The tracking on it is great and I really like the app. This one comes in 3 different colors and has a super slick screen!
- Braun Electric Shaver and Razor
- Whether you like the fact that your husband has continued on with his No Shave November habits…or not…this razor will at least help them look presentable in public spaces.
- Parrot Drone
- I know absolutely nothing about drones, but I did see positive reviews all over the place for this one. If you have a tech lover in your life, they will definitely kiss you right on the lips for getting them such a badass gift!
- YETI Hopper Flip Portable Cooler
- This cooler is loved by many, especially outdoor enthusiasts that are sick of trying to haul around a clunky coolers during their many activities.
- UGG Jogger Pants
- In my opinion, joggers are totally socially acceptable. And since you know that anything UGG makes is going to be insanely comfortable, you know these pants are probably like wearing blankets.
Click On Any Item Below to Be Brought to The Product
I hope this helps you shop for that special man in your life or at least gives you more ideas to build off of! Happy holidays!
This post contains some affiliate links and I may be compensated, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!