Toys & Treats For Your Furry Family Members
I have to warn you…there are about a million photos in this post. When Jackson is involved, I can’t help myself. I find him so damn cute in every photo. Unlike children, he can do no wrong. So I like to spoil the crap out of him. Treats and toys are a pretty normal occurrence in this household because I think everything he does is adorable. You pooped? You get a treat. You sat? You get a treat. You looked at me? You get a treat. I actually have to hold myself back sometimes from feeding him treats to make sure he stays slim and healthy. Spoiling animals is too easy. They are the best.
And since I’ve been working with Thrive Market this year, I decided to try out their pet section on their website and see what Jackson thought. No surprise – he was super pumped to see what came in my latest Thrive Market box! I was able to find so many different treats, toys and cleaning products to make sure he’s happy and I’m happy. Because you know what? Dogs stink. They are perfect in every way, but they smell bad. Luckily Thrive Market has everything you need to keep them fresh so you can cuddle even closer.
If you haven’t heard of Thrive Market yet, it’s an online market where you can shop for thousands of your favorite organic foods and natural products at 25-50% below traditional retail prices! They make it super easy to shop since you can filter their catalog of products by your own values and dietary preferences. Whether you are paleo, keto, gluten free, raw, vegan – they got you. Plus they offer even more than just food! They have amazing non-toxic beauty products, non-toxic cleaning products, and so much more! It’s become one of my favorite places to shop since I can find almost anything below MSRP. And with each Thrive Market order, they tell you how much you saved! Last year I saved around $700 by shopping through Thrive Market!!
After you’ve shopped all your favorite paleo or keto or gluten free products on Thrive Market, then it’s time to shop for your furry best friends. And some treats should be high on that priority list! What I love about Thrive Market is that they have some really great trustworthy brands on their site. You can find gluten-free, organic, and non-GMO project verified, with ingredient lists right there on the page! Here are some that I purchased with this recent order-
- Halo Vegan Dog Treats, Peanut n’ Pumpkin – These gluten-free treats are made with simple ingredients like peanuts, peas, pumpkin, apples, sweet potatoes, and more. And when you purchase through Thrive Market, you’ll save almost a dollar every time!
- Castor & Pollux Organix Organic Dog Cookies – These organic cookies are made with cheddar cheese, chicken, brown rice, and oat. And they are 33% off MSRP!
- Doggy Delirious Peanut Butter Bones Natural Dog Treats – These non-GMO project verified are made with only 6 ingredients and are 17% off MSRP! Jackson was OBSESSED with these!
- I and Love and You Chews & Treats for Fresh Breath – I still have yet to try these out on Jackson, but I’m hoping they do the trick for his slightly stinky breath! These treats are gluten free and made with only a handful of ingredients! And they are 5% off MSRP so you save a little bit every time you purchase them!
I don’t know about your dog but it’s pretty tough to purchase toys for Jackson. Because he DESTROYS them. As soon as I hand him a toy, his new goal in life is to tear the toys to shreds. And he succeeds most of the time. BUT the new Beco Pet Plush Dog Teddy Toy I got him has held up over a week already. The toy is stuffed with recycled plastic bottles, it’s double stitched so it’s extra durable, plus it’s non-toxic! It’s almost 30% off so if he ever succeeds in destroying this life of this cute teddy, I won’t be upset about purchasing another one. I also grabbed him a Beco Pet Green Bone since it’s non-toxic and made from natural rubber and rice husk fibers. He’s much more interested in the teddy at this point. Which is fair, teddys are adorable.
Now let’s talk about clean up. It’s definitely not the best part about having a dog, but it’s a must. Dogs aren’t exactly like children since children are WAY high maintenance, but they do need a good amount of help when it comes to keeping clean and staying clean. You can’t rely on your dog to pick up his own poop, which is a bummer. But nothing aggravates me more than a person who leaves behind a big ole mound of dog poop on someones lawn or in the park. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – those people are going to poop hell. And since I would prefer to not go to poop hell, I use the non-toxic Beco Pet Poop Bags that are made from eco-friendly materials and are 19% off on Thrive Market.
I also do something that not every dog mom does – I wipe my dogs butt. Jackson doesn’t have a tail to cover his bum so someone has to take care of that area. The last thing I need is Jackson bringing in his business to my rug. Nasty. So I use Organic Oscar Organic Aloe Vera Pet Wipes which are biodegradable, recyclable, and paraben free. They don’t use any soap, parabens, sulfates, petroleum-based ingredients, dyes or artificial fragrances. And they are 14% off on Thrive Market! I also love True Blue Safe and Sure Eye Wipes for Dogs, which are also biodegradable, to clean away any dirt or stains under his eyes! The natural cleaning solution is gentle yet effective with ingredients like witch hazel, cucumber and chamomile.
And if you’re looking for ways to keep your pup and your house smelling fresh, Thrive Market has you covered. I’ve been loving two different shampoos on their site lately!
- Pura Naturals Pet Soothing Chamomile & Lavender Dog Shampoo – This shampoo is organic and it’s made with organic oils and no chemicals, so it’s great for dogs with sensitive skin and allergies. Plus it leaves your dog smelling great for days! On Thrive Market, you’ll get this product for 22% off MSRP.
- Truce Dog Shampoo, Lavender & Peppermint – I use Truce cleaning products in my home so I was really excited to see they have products for your dog! This safe, non-toxic formula leaves your dog’s coat soft, shiny, and clean! It’s chemical-free so it won’t irritate your pup’s skin and won’t trigger allergies. The bottle comes with the concentrate so you just have to add your own water then just spray directly on the fur and massage. The peppermint leaves your dog smelling SO good! I’m obsessed! And it’s 16% off on Thrive Market!
- Truce Dog Room & Spot Deodorizer, Peppermint – And last but not least – If you want your house smelling fresh, this spray has just 3 simple refreshing ingredients to deodorize your room. Spray it on the dog bed, on the couch, on the rug, or their favorite napping spot in the sun. It’s safe on your furniture and gentle on dog’s sensitive noses. Again, this is one of my favorite cleaning product brands and it will leave your house smelling so fresh and clean!
With this recent Thrive Market order, I was able to save $31 on this one single order. That may not sound like a crazy amount, but it really adds up over time!! In just this year alone, I’ve save $350 with just 4 orders! Think about what you can do with an extra $350 in your pocket! You can fly somewhere, you can buy some really cool presents over the holidays, you can buy a ton of clothing you feel great in. Thrive Market keeps money in your pocket, year after year. If you haven’t tried out Thrive Market yet, not only will you get up to 30% off your Thrive Market’s prices, but today you can get an EXTRA 25% off your first order + free 30 day trial! That’s savings on top of savings! I have absolutely LOVED working with Thrive Market this year because I’m constantly introduced to new products at lower prices than anywhere else. It’s the best. And now your pup can be just as happy as you are with your next Thrive Market order!
This post is brought to you by Thrive Market. It contains some affiliate links and I may be compensated for this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!