Posted by https://paleomg.com/tuna-poke-bowls/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
For the tuna
- 1 1/2 pounds sushi grade ahi tuna, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
For the sauce
For the bowls
- 2 tablespoons ghee (or other fat)
- 24 ounces cauliflower rice (2 12-ounce frozen bags, defrosted)
- 1-2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large mango, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 avocado, scooped out of shell, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- handful of cilantro, for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon white sesame seeds
For the spicy sauce
- Place tuna in a shallow bowl and add coconut aminos, ginger, and sesame oil. Toss to coat, cover, then place in fridge to cool while you make the rest of the dish.
- In a small saucepan, add coconut aminos and sriracha and place over medium heat. Let reduce for 5-8 minutes until thickened and mixture coats the back of a spoon.
- While the sauce cooks, place ghee in a large non-stick sauté pan over medium heat. Add cauliflower rice and cook down for about 5 minutes, then add salt and garlic powder and cook for another 5 minutes.
- While the rice cooks, cut up mango, avocado, green onions, and cilantro then set aside.
- Whisk together mayo and sriracha.
- Once the sauce is done cooking, add a couple tablespoons to 4 bowls. Then add the cauliflower rice evenly throughout along with the chilled tuna, mango, avocado, green onions, cilantro, and sesame seeds. Lastly, add the spicy sauce on top - you can simply spoon in on top OR add it to a ziploc bag then cut off the end to create clean zigzag lines on top of your poké bowl!