So here’s the thing. There are probably a good 357 avocado pudding recipes out there. I’m seen them everywhere. I even made one when I first started paleo and my mom thought it tasted like dog doo. I disagreed. I am pretty easy to please when it comes to food. If it tastes even semi good, I’m into it. No matter what mixtures of flavors that are going on. Like avocado and cocoa powder. HOLY MOLY, it tastes good. At first it kinda creeped me out, then I couldn’t stop eating it. Thankfully I no longer need a boyfriend, I have avocado pudding in my life to fulfill my needs.
Speaking of random things that taste good together, I went to sushi the other night. And not only ate sashimi, but had some sake bombs too! Sake virgin right here! So here’s the thing, I probably haven’t had sushi innnnnnnnn 5-6 years. Before I was paleo. It always made me sick and I kind of wanted to die. Not really. But I didn’t want to eat it, ever.again. But when sushi came onto my agenda, I manned up and decided to go the sashimi route at this restaurant called Blue in downtown Denver. I had a sashimi platter, mango hama, and ceviche style white fish. If you don’t know what any of this means, it’s cool. I don’t either. I just know it tastes FREAKING AWESOME. Seriously so awesome. Guess it was the rice that was making me sick before. But I was seriously like a little giddy child. Mostly because I had taken 3 sake bombs so my child-like qualities were appearing. Sake bombs are intense. Like real intense. My little bombs were small because I would only fill my glass up 1/2 inch from the bottom with beer, but I still proceeded on to pee 6-8 times that night. How does that even make sense?
Guess what?! I was recently asked to be featured in Paleo Living Magazine for the iPad app! They wanted to feature a recipe with a video tied along with it. Thankfully, I post obnoxious cooking videos from time to time, so they used one of those. Now EVEN MORE people can watch me humiliate myself! Awesome. I haven’t seen it because I’m poor and can’t afford an iPad, but I’m sure the app is awesome and the more paleo apps one has, the better. If you would like a free 3 month subscription to Paleo Living Magazine on your iPad, just follow these simple steps!
- On your iPad, search for and install Paleo Living Magazine in the App Store.
- Once installed, open Paleo Living Magazine inside of Newsstand, tap Subscribe, then tap Current Subscribers.
- Finally, enter the code PaleoLiving3Month. Case sensitive so don’t be dumb.
- Boom. Paleo Living Magazine at your finger tips!
I am obsessed with this song right now. I’ve listened to it 11-13 times today. It makes me smile from the inside out. Truth. Check it.
- ½ avocado, mashed
- 1-2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (the more, the chocolatey-er)
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon sunbutter (or other nut butter)
- pinch of salt
- dark chocolate chips-optional
- Mash up your avocado.
- Add in your cocoa powder, raw honey, sunbutter, pinch of salt and mix thoroughly.
- Top with dark chocolate chips if you would like. I liked.
- Eat it up!
- **if you want to go over the top it chocolatey flavor and give your pudding a protein boost, add a tablespoon of Simply Pure Nutrients Recovery Fuel