It’s like breakfast, in one bit. Genius. But really, of all the different donut recipes I’ve made, this by far is my favorite recipe. I gave these away as fast as possible so I wouldn’t eat all 6 of them I made.
So guess what’s happening soon?? Meaning tomorrow. THE NEW YEAR! OMGnewyearsresolutions. I’m not huge on New Year’s Resolutions. I am more into doing something that very minute, without thinking much about it. I tend to get myself into trouble that way, but whatevs. New Year’s Resolutions make me feel like if I don’t accomplish them, I’m a complete failure. And personally, I don’t love feeling like a failure. I’m an only child. Us only children don’t like that.
But this year, I feel like being brave. And not failing. So I’m going to make New Year’s Resolutions. Yes I am. I’m not totally sure what all these resolutions are yet, but I’m gonna pull them out of my ass. Here we go.
- Write my second cookbook. Yes, that would be wonderful. Have you heard about my first one?! It’s on preorder right now!!
- As you know, I plan 2013 to be the year of sexy Juli. Yes. I’m going to be sexier. Not sure how. But it will include more confidence. And more clothes. And shoes. Tall shoes. Tall shoes make me feel sexy.
- Run more. I hate running. Hate it. So I’ve been running a lot more lately. I ran 5 miles the other day and literally.almost.died. Thankfully I had one of me and Sergio’s favorite songs to listen to. Love on top by Beyonce. He will never admit it out loud, but he loves it. So it made me smile and forget about my shoes filing with blood. Running is the worst.
- Be cleaner. I’ll be the first to admit it, I don’t like cleaning. Especially my room. Or bathroom. And Laura doesn’t either. So I need to get it together and act more like a Type A human. And clean. Sexy people have clean houses.
That’s all I got for now. I’ll come up with more. Don’t you worry. I’m having friends over tonight for champagne. It’s easy to come up with thing you need to work on when you’re consuming a depressant.
But with the new year sneaking up on us so quickly, I know lots of us are thinking about getting healthier. Usually our ass size along with that health. At least I do. I think about my ass size on a regular basis. Anywho, I like telling you guys about different ways to take care of yourself and your body. Because, well, gyms are expensive. Especially CrossFit gyms, which I’m super into. So I got something cool to tell you about. You excited? GET EXCITED.
My friend recently started the website BodeeFit. It’s awesome. It’s a website that presents you with a daily workouts based off of CrossFit movements, but without any equipment. So, anyone can do these workouts, anywhere! Pretty cool. And it’s all FREE. You just sign up, and they send you daily workouts directly to your email. Super rad.
But the best part of it all is that, soon BodeeFit will have meal plans laid out, as well as weekly shopping lists! And you know what?! They willed by powered by PaleOMG. That’s me. That’s who you’re reading right now. BodeeFuel will keep you fed and satisfied week to week while you keep your butt kicked by BodeeFit workouts. Awesome, right?! Sign up here to be notified when we launch!! No thinking involved. Genius.
- 3 bananas
- 5 dates, pitted
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ⅛ cup honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1 teaspoons ground coffee
- coarse sea salt (to top donuts-optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place bananas, honey, and dates in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Then add the eggs, coconut flour, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda and powder, and salt to your food processor and puree until completely combined.
- Grease your donut pan and pour ingredients into pan. My ingredients made 6 perfect donuts.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until completely cooked through (poke a toothpick through one to make sure it comes out clean.
- Let cool.
- Once donuts are cool, melt your chocolate in a shallow bowl and mix in your ground coffee.
- Now dip the top of your donut directly into the melted chocolate, then top with a bit of coarse sea salt.