If you haven’t heard me talk about Sir Kensington’s yet or seen their amazing products in stores, well, I’m sure you will soon. This brand is exploding as people are noticing how great their condiments are. They use simple ingredients, no canola oil, and no high fructose corn syrup. Just simple, real ingredients. It’s made my life much easier when it comes to making chicken salads with their mayos or dipping my homemade sweet potato fries in their ketchup.
And they just released a new product!! Two new mustards! Which are delicious. So Sir Kensington’s and I decided to pair up to bring you a delicious recipe AND a giveaway to celebrate the release of their mustard and the release of my new cookbook, The Paleo Kitchen. Yep, two giveaways in one week. I’m cray.
Want to know what the giveaway is?? It’s really easy to sign up. And three people will win a variety pack! This is what you need to do to win a variety pack thanks to Sir Kensington’s:
- Leave a comment below this post (remember to only post once. some comments will not post right away) about what you would make with Sir Kensington’s new mustard! I came up with this recipe, now it’s your turn to be creative! It could be a crazy dessert, something for breakfast, or even a snack. Really whatever. Just be creative. The three most creative people will be chosen and contacted through the email that is embedded in the comment.
This giveaway will end Thursday May 22nd, 2014 at 11:59pm CST so enter NOW. Don’t try to do it later. NOW! It will be over before you know it! Open to only USA and Canada residents.
- 2 filet mignon
- 4 pieces of bacon
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Sir Kensington’s spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- goat cheese, to garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wrap each filet mignon with two pieces of bacon to cover all parts of the sides of filet mignon. Secure with toothpicks to help hold bacon in place.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper on the tops and bottoms of each filet mignon.
- Place a large saute pan over high heat. Once pan is hot, place each filet bacon side down on the pan. Cook the bacon on all sides. Once cooked, sear both top and bottom of the filet mignon for 2-3 minutes per side in the bacon fat, then place in oven and bake for 9-10 minutes for medium cooked.
- While the meat is in the oven, mix together mustard, honey, and orange juice.
- Top cooked filet mignon with goat cheese then pour sauce over each filet.
- Do not eat the toothpicks. That may be uncomfortable.