I wish I had something fun or cool to say, but instead I’m lying on the bathroom floor, clutching the toilet, in hopes of not puking salmon up again. The stomach flu is quite lovely. I have body aches, chills and fever, and I have no absolutely no energy. Even just writing those last few sentences took me 20 minutes. Killing it.
I don’t understand where this sickness came from. I coached for 6 hours at my gym then went home to eat lunch and it kicked in right after that. But my husband ate the same food so it wasn’t food poisoning. Boo. I just hate it.
I’ve been working on writing all this since 10am…it’s now 5pm. I’ll just stop and give you the recipe instead. Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup maple sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender buds
- 1 tablespoon poppyseeds
- pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup applesauce
- 3 eggs, whisked
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (juice of 1 lemon)
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, tapioca flour, maple sugar, baking soda and powder, lavender buds, poppyseeds, and salt until combine.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together applesauce, eggs, lemon juice and zest, and almond extract. Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and mix until combine.
- Grease a silicone muffin tray then use an ice cream scoop to scoop out 10 muffins.
- Place in oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean!
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!