You want to know something that sucks really bad? Making peach brownies, scooping out the batter, baking them, cutting them, taking pictures of them, and then giving them to other people. Why does this suck? Because I’m a selfish only child who doesn’t like to share? Maybe. But it sucks way more because I literally can’t even taste them. I can’t lick the spoon. I can’t lick the bowl and get a chocolate stain on my forehead. That sounded weird. And I can’t lick the knife AND fork that I cut the brownies with. All because these little bitch brownies have peaches in them. And I’m not eating fruit this month. Stupid. My lord, I sound upset. I’m actually not. I just ate the crap out of 2 heads of broccoli. I really like broccoli. It may be my favorite vegetable, other than sauteed onions of course, but that’s a given. No fruit, all in the name of science. Call me Julio the scientist. Kidding, don’t call me that.
Anyways, I have been experimenting with paleo brownies lately. It just seemed like a good idea to put peaches in them especially since our pallets must stay fructose free this month. Peaches are moist. I love that word. Most people don’t. Moist peaches = moist brownies = happy paleo people. Makes sense.
- 1 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips or Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (or grapeseed works well)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (or other nut)
- 1-2 peaches, pitted and diced
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees now. Don't you hate when you forget? I do.
- First you're going to need to melt the chocolate. I did it the easy way, microwave. It's caveman like. Put the chocolate chips in a large mixing bowl, threw it in the microwave and let it cook for about 30 seconds, mix and reheat if it needs longer. Just don't burn the sh*t ok?
- Now add the rest of your ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Add the batter to an 8 x 8 pan.
- Bake for 12-20 minutes. I know, big time frame, I get it, I suck. (so many commas) But it has seriously been different every time. Just use the toothpick test.
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!