I’m obsessed with parfaits right now. Remember my Blueberry Carrot Cake Parfait? NO?? YOU HAVEN’T TRIED IT?!?! Oh dear lord. You need to. It was by far the best thing I’ve ever eaten. Thank gosh I don’t exaggerate, ever.
Please do not tell me that Lamar and Khloe are getting divorced. Say it isn’t so. How will any relationship last if they can’t make it work?!
I don’t like high wasted pants. And I especially don’t like that they are making a comeback. I don’t think they shape women well. Because they don’t. Don’t act like I’m not right.
Ok, so it’s pumpkin season again. I know this because when I went to Whole Foods the other day, all pumpkin puree was sold out. That’s some bullish*t right there. I needed that pumpkin so I could make this recipe. Hence why it wasn’t posted yesterday. THE BASTARDS. Anywho, since the state of Colorado is flooding and no sunlight is to be seen, it makes me want pumpkin even more. Not sure why, but it must officially be fall. And I know this because I’m craving a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks. Please do not give me the run down about needing to support local coffee shops. I get that enough on instagram. And I’m literally sitting in my favorite local coffee shop, Sugar Bake Shop, as I type this. But it doesn’t mean I can’t crave their competition. I want one. I want one bad, make with heavy cream to make it like a warm milkshake. Thanks, Clark. You’re a genius.
My thighs rubbing together have totally ruined the inner lining of my lululemons. Can I send them back and tell them they need to improve their wunder unders for us thicker girls? I don’t even consider myself a thicker girl, but my pants do. And Sergio does. He told me I’ll always be a bigger girl. What is that suppose to mean, Sergio? This f*ckin’ guy.
Ooo before I forget, even though I’ll remind you like 1000x, I will be selling and signing my cookbook coming up October 5th at Sports Authority Field for the Rx Dash ‘n Bash. It’s a competition for ANY CrossFitter. Newbie, professional athlete, whoever. This partner competition is a challenge with over 2 miles of running and 5 workouts with a fun twist. Spectators are welcome to come cheer on their friends and there will be a party awaiting at the finish line. If you want to dress up all weird, that’s supported as well. I’ll be at the finish line selling my book and ready to meet any wonderful people who are ready to eat delicious paleo food!
Check out this link to sign up with your favorite person. And come visit me. Don’t make me sit alone. That’s just sad.
- 1 (14 ounce) can of pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons almond butter (or sunbutter if you are nut free)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- ¼ teaspoon powdered ginger
- pinch of salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can of coconut milk (refrigerated overnight - I used Thai Kitchen)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix together all pumpkin pumpkin pie ingredients together in a bowl until well combined.
- In a different bowl, add the coconut cream that sits on top of the coconut water and whip together all coconut whipped cream ingredients until smooth. (leave behind the coconut water for shakes or whatever else)
- In a bowl or an adorable jar, layer it up. Pumpkin, whipped cream, and paleo krunch cereal. Then eat up!