Oh man. People are going to be angered by this post. It’s ok angry humans, you don’t actually have to consume it. So thankfully you can hush. Hush my child. Did you see all the negativity on my instagram yesterday? Man, it was exhausting. I don’t know why people get so frustrated when I post something they don’t like? There’s a really simple solution to that issue: don’t try it and keep scrolling on your instagram. Problem solved? I can’t imagine what it would be like to be one of their Kardashians. Have you ever seen their instagrams? People are so mean. I don’t know how people become such mean, ugly people. It’s annoying. Thankfully, I’m over here still eating amazing food!
I ate way too many of these things yesterday. Creating recipes is tough sometimes. Kind of. I mean, I make it worse on myself. Why do I actually need to lick the spoon? I know exactly what it’s going to taste like every time: chocolate. But I still do it. Stupid.
I still have a weird stomach bug. But nothing happens. No throwing up. No other things that you don’t speak of on a blog. Nothing. Just pains. Pains to where it hurts to stand up. I keep working out through the pain since I’m not dying, but it’s really not that fun. Do you think I have a tape worm? That’s a huge fear of mine. Seeing tape worms online is pretty much the most horrific and nightmare causing sight there is to see. If I have a tape worm, I’ll scream. Do they just pull it out of you? Is it like choking on a hair and pulling it out of your throat, but it’s actually a tape worm?? Omg I just gagged. I hate this paragraph.
Thankfully, today is my rest day. So I’m getting my hair done. That way I can sit and not be in as much pain, but still feel kind of sexy. I think I’m going to go a little blonder this time around. Mostly so when my blonde roots grow out, it’s less noticeable. And I don’t look like I’m balding when the sun hits it a certain way.
Have you guys seen the new show Mixology?? Into it!!
- 1 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (I used mini chips)
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1½ cup raw pistachios
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- pinch of salt
- Melt chocolate in a bowl. Mix in coconut extract.
- Fold in pistachios.
- Line a plate with parchment paper. Use a spoon to scoop of spoonful of the chocolate mixture and push onto the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with a little tiny bit of salt and sprinkle with coconut.
- Repeat with all the chocolate pistachios. Makes 10-12 clusters.
- Place in freezer and let cool for 30 minutes or more.
- Once chocolate is hard, eat up. Store in fridge in a container.