Do you have any idea how exciting it is when I find a Sex and the City episode that I’ve never seen before? Crazy exciting. Crazy, wicked exciting. More sex scenes that I’ve never seen?!? WHAT?? I always think that I’ve seen every episode. I mean, when sex is included in the title, you’re bound to watch every episode in each season within 2 days. If that. But I guess I haven’t obsessed as much as I thought I had. Which is probably a good thing.
Speaking of obsessing over fictional shows, did you guys watch New Girl the other day?!??? OMG. When is the season finale? Why is Taylor Swift on it? Do you think CeCe is going to get married? Do you think Nick and Jess are going to fall in love? Do you think they will break up? I don’t want them to break up. I hate relationship fighting. I’m good at it, but I hate it. Especially in fictional characters. Do you think Schmidt is going to fall in love with his ex-girlfriend that he lost his virginity to? Did you watch the virginity show? Did it make you think of the time you lost your virginity? Did remembering that awkward day make you cringe? Losing your virginity is real awkward.
Subject change!! I hope you read that entire paragraph without breathing, just like I did.
Target is truly the most dangerous store in the world. Found that out the hard way the other day. But if shorts still refuse to fit me, I’ll wear dresses. And Target is doing well in that department. And well for their company with the amount of money I dropped the day. I leave for Mexico soon for a wedding so I gotta be sure
Martha Stewart is on Match.com? That’s weird. She told the Today show that she is ready to get into bed with someone. Who says that? On national television? I’m grossed out.
Anyone else notice the theme to this blog post? Guess you know where my head is at.
I love this song right now. When the hell is Pitch Perfect 2 coming out?!
Did you know Angry Orchard ciders have cans now?! Yessssssss.
- 3 eggs, hard boiled, peeled, and chopped
- 2 cups cooked and peeled shrimp, chopped
- 1 green apple, cored and diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 4 stalks of celery, diced
- ¼ cup ground dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon raw honey (optional- remove for 21DSD friendly)
- ½ teaspoon parsley (I used dried, fresh is the best though)
- ½ teaspoon thyme (I used dried, fresh is the best though)
- ½ teaspoon basil (I used dried, fresh is the best though)
- salt and pepper
- First boil your eggs. Add three eggs to a small saucepan filled with water, place over high heat and let boil for 15 minutes. Then put eggs in cold water and let cool. Then peel and chop and add to a large bowl.
- Then chop your cooked shrimp, green apple, red onion, and celery and add to the bowl with eggs.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix well.