So I went to Lululemon the other day and bought some new Wunder Unders. It’s pretty much the only thing I workout in because I’m not one to sport shorts. Shorts seem to be either too snug in the waist or too short in the legs, so I stick with Wunder Under capris. Well, I already have 3 pairs so I thought I should invest my gift card in a 4th pair since they are so overly priced. Wellllll, I’m a little peeved. You know how they had this huge issue with some of their pants being see through? Well, mine aren’t TOTALLY see through, but definitely a bit more visible than the other 3 I have. I dislike it. I’m totally still going to wear them, but as a coach at the gym, I feel as though I probably shouldn’t be squatting with these things on. I can’t tell you how many thongs and bare ass cheeks I see on a regular basis because squatting to full depth in spandex usually shows everything. It’s kind of creepy. But also awkward to tell those people I can see everything when they are squatting properly.
This conversation just got weird.
You know what’s so weird? When dogs look like their owners. Or is it when owners look like their dogs? I don’t know. But it happens a lot. That weirds me out. If I ever decide to take care of a living animal, I will make sure it does not look like me. Just FYI.
I hate when I can’t sleep and end up watching HGTV until 2 in the morning while snacking on Cracked Cookie Dough Nut Butter until infomercials come on. I hate infomercials. All I wanted to watch was Love it or List it and you’re trying to sell me some miracle water that rids your body of inflammation. I do not believe you. What I do believe is I turned on HGTV to watch house things. Like how to make a lamp from butchers block. Or how make a chair from an old door. Those are two things I’ve never actually seen, but I’m sure it’s possible. Anything is possible on that network. And I feel like watching HGTV instead of the Food Network keeps me from getting hungry constantly. Except when it’s 2 in the morning and I can’t put my cookie dough butter down. Sh*t that stuff is good.
Oh and before you go, let’s talk about weekend plans. I’m totally going to the farmer’s market this weekend. It’s one of my favorite places to go. Mostly because it has my favorite food truck, Quiero Arepas, and it’s good people watching. Then I think I’ll go to the park, to do more people watching. And get my tan on. Everyone likes a nice bronze. Everyone. That’s all I got. Kbye.
- 1 package (6 ounces) of Paleo Dried Strawberries
- 1 container (7.5 ounces) of PaleoKrunch Nut Free Cereal
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream concentrate or homemade coconut butter
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seed butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 scoopsVanilla Primal Fuel (or protein powder of your choice or omit completely)
- pinch of salt
- Add dried strawberries to a food processor and pulse until the strawberries begin to break down into small pieces.
- Then add paleokrunch cereal to the food processor mix well until combined with the dried strawberries.
- Add coconut cream concentrate, honey, sunflower seed butter, vanilla, protein powder and salt to the food processor and mix until completely combined.
- Line a glass 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper. Add mixture from the food processor into the baking dish and press down evenly to flatten out throughout the dish.
- Place in freezer to let set for an hour or longer.
- Cut into 8-10 granola bars or whatever size suits you.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.