Anybody else over listening to all this crap about the royal baby? I get it. It’s a big moment. It’s important. But come on. You news stations need to stop. That poor couple. And honestly, I don’t care about the car they took to the hospital, or the door the went in, or what she was wearing to the hospital, or what she was wearing when she left the hospital and how it looked like Princess Diane’s dress. I just don’t care. I wouldn’t even care about those things if it was my best friend. Mostly because new born babies really aren’t that cool to look at. They’re a bit ugly. Anywho. Famous people stuff is weird. I mean, I’m obsessed with the Kardashians, but that’s totally different. It’s not different at all, is it? Sh*t. Moving on.
So I totally keep forgetting to tell you. I won’t be at the CrossFit Games this year. I was planning on going and hanging out in the Again Faster tent, but I have to go to California for some other projects on Monday so my trip would have been much too spread out. Timing just wasn’t right. So sadly, I won’t be able to see all the cool CrossFitting loving people. Gosh darn it. Thankfully, I watch people workout every single day, so I don’t feel like I’m missing out. I’m sad I missed the rowing for 2 hours, that would have been my favorite.
I just lied.
Have you guys watched the show The Mistresses? I had the house to myself the other night, and I was feeling a bit emotionally unstable, so I ate an extreme amount of chocolate while watching multiple episodes. That show is so addicting. I wish I could say that show is unrealistic because people don’t have affairs like that, but I met some sketchy people while working at a fancy schmancy gym. It was also a gym that had a ‘men’s only’ floor. Sexist. And sketch. This conversation just got way too serious.
On a lighter note, I want this bear dance outfit. That’s the best way to describe it. Oh Miley, I love the tunes you create. But you’re not very good at twerking. You’re too skinny silly pants. I still love you, though. More so, the song is what I love.
Oh P.S.- If you had any issues with my Chocolate Chip Protein Muffins that I posted the other day, I remade them and edited the recipe so they should work perfectly fine! I even posted a picture on my @paleomg instagram of how delicious they looked. Sorry about the issues. Sometimes I just need to remake the recipe once more. And I’m happy to since I get to eat those things.
I want some wine with my muffin.
- 2 tablespoons bacon fat
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 small zucchinis, shredded
- 2 small yellow squash, shredded
- 1 red onion, shredded
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can of diced tomatoes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a grater or shredding attachment on a food processor to shred the zucchini, squash and red onion.
- Place a large cast iron skillet over medium heat, add bacon fat and minced garlic, then add the zucchini, squash and onion.
- Let vegetables cook down until soft, then add ½ tablespoon cumin and coriander, 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika and cayenne pepper and a bit of salt and pepper to the vegetables and mix around to coat.
- Then add the diced tomatoes.
- Place ground beef in a bowl along with the rest of the spices and some salt and pepper. Form into meatballs. I made 9 meatballs with the pound of meat.
- Press each meatball into the vegetable mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until meatballs are cooked through.
- Add fresh parsley on top.
- Eat. Yum.
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!