Posted by https://paleomg.com/almond-flour-coconut-waffles/
© 2012 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Almond Flour Coconut Waffles
- Plug in your waffle iron. You don't have a waffle iron? Why? Because it's the most pointless tool in the kitchen and is only useful for one kind of food. True. But buy one. Waffles are awesome.
- Whisk your eggs in a medium-large sized bowl.
- Add your coconut milk and whisk together with eggs.
- Next add your almond flour and mix together.
- Then add your shredded coconut, arrowroot powder, baking soda and mix together.
- Lastly, add in your honey, vanilla, salt and cinnamon. Mix together thoroughly.
- Pour into your waffle iron and cooking until cooked through. It took about 4 minutes for mine to cook through and crisp up.
This made 3 full waffles for me.