Posted by https://paleomg.com/bacon-cheeseburger-casserole-cooking-video/
© 2018 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
1 hour 10 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a large baking dish.
- Cook bacon until crispy, chop into small pieces and set aside.
- Steam cauliflower until fork tender. Add to a high speed blender and blend to combined. Then add nutritional yeast, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, white pepper, and eggs and blend until super smooth. Set aside.
- Place ground beef, onion and garlic in a large pan and break meat into small pieces, until meat has browned, add a bit of salt. Then add ketchup, mustard, and mayo. Mix then add a bit more salt and pepper and ½ the bacon.
- Pour beef mixture into the greased baking dish and spread evenly throughout. Pour cauliflower mixture on top and spread evenly throughout. Top with the rest of the bacon and a bit of black pepper.
- Place in oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, until top has slightly browned.
- Top with green onions before serving.