I’m obviously REALLY into spinach right now. I’m trying to eat more greens. Wait until you see my post tomorrow. Spoiler alert!!! More spinach.
I want to see the movie Warm Bodies. I love funny zombie movies. Zombieland is the best.
THERE IS SUN IN COLORADO AGAIN!!!! So happy. I think it was, like, 5 days without sun. Ew. No thank you. It was almost 50 degrees yesterday and it was the happiest I’ve been in 2 weeks. Just a few days earlier, I was just sitting in the bathroom because it was the only place that seemed to be warm enough. No one likes being cold while looking on Instagram. It gets a bit toasty in there since huge 2×2 square foot space.
Pretty sure my swim suits come in tomorrow. I’m really for summer. I’m just going to wear these swim suits around my house. And put on fake tanner. It will totally feel like summer.
I hit over 50,000 likes on Facebook the other day!!! OMG, you guys are so great. I’m hoping at least 8 of those people actually like me. Or my blog. That’d be cool too.
Have you ever played the game ‘how many plantain chips can you eat before you get home from the store?’ I love that game. I’m really good at it. And win every time.
I hate when people wear sunglasses inside. You’re not cool bro. You just look like a tool.
Holy balls, this post is allllll over the place. Probably because I’ve had one glass of wine. ONE. And I even ate a huge dinner. But wine by myself just felt right. Mostly because no one else is around to share it with. Damn you boring dating life. Damn you roommates for having dating lives. Damn myself for sucking at dating.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place a large skillet over medium high heat and add the bacon fat. Once pan is hot, add minced garlic, brussels sprouts and a bit of salt and pepper. Let cook until browned on one side, then use a spatula or flip of the wrist to move the sprouts around.
- After about 5-6 minutes, add the spinach, cover to help steam and cook for about 3-4 more minutes until spinach is cooked down and soft.
- While spinach is finishing cooking, whisk your eggs in a large bowl, then add the truffle oil, garlic powder, paprika, and salt about pepper, along with the cooked spinach and brussels sprouts. Mix well.
- Pour into a cast iron skillet.
- Place in oven and cook for 15-18 minutes depending on the size of the skillet. You'll know when the frittata is done cooking when you press on the middle and it pushes back a bit.
- Top frittata with a dribble more of truffle oil, avocado, and parsley. Love life.
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
21DSD Entrees / Breakfast / Eggs / Veggies