Posted by https://paleomg.com/burger-bowls/
© 2019 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- 4 yukon gold potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons Primal Kitchen High Heat Avocado Oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 strips of bacon
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Primal Palate Meat & Potato Seasonings
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli
- 2 tablespoon coconut milk
- pinch of salt
- 1 head of butter lettuce
- 1 large heirloom tomato, cut into 4 slices
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup dill pickle chips
- Cube potatoes in small pieces. You want these pieces to be small and cubed evenly to help with reducing cooking time and evenly cooking throughout. In a bowl, toss potatoes in Primal Kitchen High Heat Avocado Oil and then add salt, and toss. Place potatoes inside wire basket of air fryer and spread evenly throughout. Close air fryer then turn temperature on air fryer up to 400 degrees and time up to 25 minutes and press start. Keep an eye on the time because you will want to pause the air fryer every 5 minutes and toss the potatoes to make sure they cook evenly throughout. Once finished cooking, sprinkle with a little extra salt on top while still hot.
- While the potatoes cook, place bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook for 5 minutes per side, until crispy. Set aside on a paper towel.
- In a large bowl, use your hands to mix together the ground beef with meat & potato seasonings until combined. Pour into 4 large patties and pat them down to make them pretty flat. Add burger patties to the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness and how you like your burgers.
- While the burgers cook, in a small bowl mix together garlic aioli, coconut milk, and salt until combined.
- Once the burgers are done cooking, build the bowls - butter lettuce on the bottom, then a slice of heirloon tomato, burger patty topped with garlic crema, a few slices of red onion, some dill pickle chips, and a big of plop of crispy potatoes. Eat up!