Category: Arugula

Supreme Pizza Frittata

{ COOKING VIDEO } Are you crushing this New Year?! It’s honestly just making me overwhelmed. With some upcoming trips in the books and maybe traveling internationally by myself next month, my brain is always working overtime. So much so that

CONTINUE READING

Apple and Arugula Bison Burgers

This recipe reminds me of my Sage Bison Burgers with Balsamic Bacon Apple Chutney I made back in the day. Apple and meat goes together so well. It’s just a fact. This puppy of mine, Jackson, has been absolutely wonderful. If you’ve

CONTINUE READING

Honey Mustard Cuban Pork Burgers

I don’t know why I call these Cuban. I’m not Cuban. Nor do I know anything about Cuban culture. Or food. But I do know that every time I’ve eaten Cuban food, I’ve loved every second of it because it’s

CONTINUE READING

Simple Herb Crusted Salmon

People like easy things. Especially men. They like simple, easy recipes. And easy women. They can’t help it, they just do. Ok, geez I’m kidding. Only 94% of men like easy women. The other 6% are married. Eeeek, I just

CONTINUE READING

End of Summer Cobb Salad

If you haven’t noticed, I rarely post salad recipes. That’s mostly because salads remind me of my days when I used to count calories and eat salads that tasted like balls in order to be skinny and still be unhappy.

CONTINUE READING

Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.

I’m a food hoarder. And a really bad dancer. If you don’t know me well, you will probably not understand my humor. Therefore, I apologize ahead of time. Thanks for listening to my ramblings of my ever-changing life and trusting my kitchen mishaps. Your trust in me is appreciated.

LATEST ‘GRAM

LATEST BOOK

Greek Chicken Bowls

5.0 rating
6 reviews
PREP -
COOK -
TOTAL -
SERVES -

INGREDIENTS :

DIRECTIONS :

by

[Edit recipe]

INGREDIENTS :

DIRECTIONS :

by

[Edit recipe]

Don't Miss A Bite!

Sign up for my PaleOMG newsletter to get recipes, discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!