Posted by https://paleomg.com/citrus-mint-vodka-spritzer/
© 2017 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Citrus Mint Vodka Spritzer
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup freshly squeeze lime juice
- 2 cups cold-pressed orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 2/3 - 1 cup vodka (look for vodka made from potato or grapes)
- bundle of mint leaves
- lime and orange slices, for garnish
- Juice both lemons and limes. I used a citrus juicer and it made things much easier!
- Blend together orange, lime and lemon juice with the honey in a high speed blender until honey is completely dissolved.
- Pour mixture into a glass pitcher then add in sparkling water and vodka and mix to combined.
- Muddle mint in a glass to brighten the flavors, then add ice and lime and orange slices then pour mixture into glass!