Posted by https://paleomg.com/coconut-chocolate-cakebrownies/
© 2011 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Coconut Chocolate Cake/Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt chocolate and coconut milk in a small sauce pan over low heat.
- Once the chocolate is completely melted, remove from the heat.
- Add the chocolate and coconut milk to a mixing bowl, add in the eggs and mix well.
- Now add in the almond flour, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Next add in the shredded coconut and continue to mix.
- Great an 8x8 baking dish with an oil of your choice (coconut oil).
- Pour batter into the baking dish then sprinkle with ½ cup of sliced almond over the top of the cake.
- Get a small handful of shredded coconut and sprinkle over the top of the cake as well.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.