I’ve made the conscious decision that I cannot and will not carry a purse any longer. Pretty much because I take my lifting shoes with me wherever I go. And two water bottles. And tape. And a lacrosse ball. And 2-3 containers of Tupperware. And another change of shoes. Yeah…a purse just ain’t cuttin’ it. So I’ve moved to a back pack. I’ve wanted to get a super stylish Lululemon tote/bag/thing to carry around with me so I don’t look like a school child, but those things cost like a million dollars. More like $130, but come on, I don’t just have $130 sitting around. I have a change jar people. That I utilize. Often.
OMG. I forgot to tell you guys, my first cooking video for Again Faster came out! I made my Sweet Potato and Apple Breakfast Patties for the video! An old recipe but a goodie. I kind of burned the patties on film, but whatevs. Thank goodness I had Patrick Cummings to do an amazing job with the photography so it still looked edible. I still ate most of it. I’ll seriously eat anything though.
This was the first video I shot so you can tell I’m a bit nervous. And awkward. And I have real people clothes on so I’m even MORE awkward. I shot 7 cooking videos out in Boston. That means 7 different outfits. Do you know how difficult it was to come up with SEVEN different outfits? Way difficult. I think I was pittin’ out in every video. Cute.
- Place dried ancho chiles in a bowl and cover with hot water. Let sit for around 20-30 minutes until soft.
- Add your softened ancho chiles, brewed coffee, garlic cloves, honey, olive oil, lime and salt and pepper in your food processor and puree.
- Place onions in the bottom of your crockpot and add your water or broth.
- Stack your short ribs on top of onions then pour your coffee-ancho chile sauce on top.
- Top with a bit more salt.
- Cover and let cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 5-7 hours.
- Be ready for that meat to fall off the bone your onions to more caramelized than you've ever seen before! Boom!
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!