Hydration on Vacation with Tula
This summer has been so fun! I’ve gone from Guadeloupe to Houston to Palm Springs to Aruba then Myrtle Beach. And with all the travel, my skin has been wrecked. From sand to wind to humidity then back to dry weather…it’s tough on this 30 year old skin I’m working with nowadays. My skin will be feeling amazing while I’m in a humid climate, but as soon as I touch down in Denver, the dry climate IMMEDIATELY changes the texture of my skin and I have to spend days getting it back on track.
But luckily I’ve found a way to combat the dryness before I even get back to Colorado! And it’s all about hydrating while I’m still on vacation. Even though my skin may feel hydrated and moisturized while I’m hanging by the beach, I know that’s not the case. Between all the wind, sand and sun, it’s taking a beating. Which is why I turn to Tula, one of my favorite skincare lines, that not only hydrates the skin, but keeps it in balance with it’s probiotic technology inside each bottle. Not only is Tula amazing for acne, but it leaves your skin feeling healthier every time you use it!
Now let’s talk about my vacation skin survival guide for a second. Since I normally try to pack light when I’m traveling so I don’t have to check a suitcase, I only pack a handful of my Tula favorites on each trip. And luckily, almost all their products are under 3.4 ounces so I don’t have to worry about TSA throwing away my products. Damn you, TSA. Just kidding, you’re the best. Kind of. When I was heading to Aruba recently, I packed only a handful of my favorites that I knew would be the most helpful, especially when traveling back to dry Colorado.
- Kefir Ultimate Recovery Mask – After a day on the beach, this mask is the perfect recovery tool. This mask is comforting and it locks in your skins moisture while reviving dull looking skins. It will also soothe your skin from all the stress your put it through at the beach that day!
- Aqua Fusion Power Liquid – This liquid serum deliver deep hydration and instantly soothes the appearance of stressed skin so it’s perfect for dry skin like mine.
- Aqua Infusion Oil-Free Gel Cream – This is a great moisturizer to use after the power liquid. They were designed to work together and this gel cream locks in moisture without leaving your face greasy or oily.
- Overnight Skin Rescue Treatment – After cleansing my face at night, I make sure that my skin is overly hydrated since I’ll be in a dry air conditioned room for 8 hours straight. And this overnight moisturizer is insanely hydrating and leaves your skin buttery smooth when you wake up!
- Probiotics– And last but not least, I always take my probiotic. Ok, not ALWAYS because I often forget at home, but I always take it while I’m traveling. Not only can different food irritate the gut while traveling, but those irritants can lead to changes in skin texture. This probiotic fights those changes and helps you keep your skin glowing from the inside out!
I’ve used Tula for almost exactly a year now and my skin continues to glow because of it! I’ve even loved Tula so much that I hosted an event with them! And any time I share a post about my Tula favorites, there are always so many positive comments of people that are loving their products and how much of a difference they’ve experienced from the products! Here are some comments from my last post!
- Sheila H – I don’t use Tula for myself but my teenage son does. We tried everything from the expensive products at the dermatologists to off the shelf at a drugstore. Tula is the only thing that works for his hormonal acne. Thanks!
- Alicia – Juli – you introduced me to Tula as well, so a huge thank you! I switched from using primal probiotics to Tula’s daily probiotic & skin health complex. I am on the auto ship program which is at a discounted price (bonus!) and I absolutely LOVE this product. I have also started using their cleanser and trying some of the other various products they offer. Such an amazing company with great products! I received an email heads up/apology yesterday about a delay in my next auto delivery due to a production issue. They are sending a free full size of their best selling new oil-free gel cream and promising to work hard so the delay doesn’t happen again in the future. Talk about customer service!!
- Caroline – Tula has been amazing for my skin. I am here in Colorado as well and it really works in this dry dry climate of ours. For some reason I decided to order something else recently once I was out and I can tell a HUGE difference! Quickly stopped and re-ordered Tula! Had never heard of them until you featured their products – THANK YOU!
If you haven’t tried Tula out yet, I highly recommend it. It’s been life changing for me, my friends and for readers of the blog. And the best part is that you can try out Tula products for 20% off your entire order when you use code PALEOMG. It’s such an amazing deal and the savings add up REAL fast! You’re going to absolutely love how good your skin feels once you start using Tula. It’s addicting!
Shop My Favorite Hydration Tula Products
Don’t forget to use code PALEOMG at check for 20% off your order!
Shop My Beach Look
This post is brought to you by Tula, a product I use and truly love! This post contains some affiliate links and I may be compensated for this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!