Posted by https://paleomg.com/ketchup-rosemary-sweet-potato-fries/
© 2012 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Ketchup with Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
For the fries
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut end off sweet potatoes, then cut in half lengthwise, then cut strips of the halves, then cut them into matchsticks. (see picture below)
- Place parchment paper down on a baking sheet and spread sweet potatoes out. Spray with coconut oil then sprinkle with rosemary and salt.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- While your sweet potatoes are baking, pull out a medium sized saucepan and place over medium heat.
- Add your broth, tomato paste, and apple cider vinegar and mix to combine.
- Then add your spices and salt.
- Let simmer for around 5-7 minutes under low heat. We don't need no tomato explosions.
- Let cool then place in a sweet, extra cool squeeze bottle. Duh.
- Now dip your fries in your ketchup you dummy.