I’m starting to try out the oil cleansing method to rid myself of this stupid acne. I’m making my zits my friends. Giving them oil rub downs nightly. Since I don’t have myself a man to massage, I’ll massage my face. I’m literally rubbing oil all over my face at night and making myself smell like a Mexican vacation. For reals. Sleeping next to me would be like sleeping in a coconut cloud. Aka heaven. You don’t like coconut? Well that’s just stupid.
I’m hoping that this works. So far, cutting out nuts has been a huge help. Not for my sanity, but for my body. I feel SO much better and my acne seems to be less asshole-ish than usual. So I plan to take some really uncomfortable close up pictures of my skin WITHOUT make up on and see how my skin changes over time. Fixing this sh*t is gonna be hard work. I may complain. Not that you’re surprised by that. But I will. I’m going to whine because it won’t be instantly fixed. But you gotta stick with something if you want it to change. Like my butterfly pull ups. They are getting better, slowly but surely. Just you wait acne. Just you wait til you see what you got coming to you.
Omg guess what I got going on tomorrow?!? A partner competiton with my gorgeous and incredibly strong girlfriend Krystle. If you follow my instagram @paleomg you’ve seen her with the adorable bulldog puppy, Sugar. She’s been working incredibly hard and I’m so excited to be part of her first competiton. Jake and Jon will be doing the competiton as well! There will be a lot of half naked bodies and lots of screaming with our two teams there. We are pretty dramatic. The main reason I’m pumped to be Krystle’s partner is because she has a six pack and really awesome tattoos. I’m going to look ridiculously hard core next to her. And way cooler. With Sergio’s BMW and Krystle’s abs, I’ll have friends in no time.
Oh, I almost forgot to mention. If you have never seen this recipe, AWESOME, act like it’s brand new. But in reality, it’s a recipe I made in the past that was super delicious but had crap pictures to boot. And you people are vain. And love to salivate over pictures. What? Whatever. So I’ve made it again to excited your eyes and make you want to try out this recipe. You can see the OG here. It’s funny.
For the Mexi burgers--
- 1 lb buffalo (or ground beef)
- 1 (6oz) can of green chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle red pepper (or chili powder)
For the toppings--
- 1 package mushrooms
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 14oz jar of roasted peppers, sliced
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle red pepper or chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
For the Avocado Roasted Red Pepper sauce--
First, stop being frightened by the ingredient list. It's not that intense. Grow a pair.
- Ok, so grab a sauce pan or skillet and add a bit of coconut oil to it, along with your sliced onions. Let those guys caramelize, stirring them randomly so they don't burn.
- Now grab another skillet, add your coconut oil, mushrooms, roasted peppers and spices and let those cook down for a while.
- NOW make your burger patties. Grab a large bowl, add the meat, spices, and green chiles to it and mix thoroughly. Once the burgers are formed, add them to a large greased skillet. If you don't want to skillet them, cook them on the grill you jerk. I covered them with a lid to help them cook a bit quicker. Cook for about 5-6 minutes/side depending how thick they are.
- Last thing, while the burgers are cooking, make your avocado sauce. It's insanity. Pull out your food processor, add all ingredients for the sauce to it and puree until smooth. This sauce is almost like a cheese sauce. But without the bloat and gas. How great is that?
- Once your toppings are cooked, your burgers are cooked to perfection, and your sauce is silky silky smooth (I hope you said silky in a seductive voice like I did), stack it all up. Burger, sauce, toppings, then some sliced avocado on top. More fat = happier Juli. And bigger butt Juli, so happier Juli once again.
21DSD Entrees / Beef / Party / Veggies