Posted by https://paleomg.com/lemon-raspberry-pancakes/
© 2013 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
For the pancakes
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the first three ingredients: raspberries, lemon juice, and honey. Mix together and let simmer. Once raspberries have broken down, bring heat to low to let thicken slightly.
- Whisk together pancake ingredients: eggs, almond milk, honey and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Then, while continuously whisking, add coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking powder and baking soda and a pinch of salt to the large bowl. Whisk until batter is well combined.
- Grease a large pan or pancake griddle and place over medium heat. Once pan is hot, use a large ladle to pour a pancakes size pancake on the pan. Then use a small spoon to scoop out a tablespoon of the raspberry jam mixture and swirl it around on the top of the pancake.
- Once pancake has cooked and bubbles begin to surface on the top of the pancake, flip it. The pancake should need to cook for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Repeat with the rest of the pancake mixture.
Yields 4-5 four inch pancakes