Lox & Cream Cheese Sheet Pan Breakfast
Now before you go sh*tting the bed thinking I put real dairy cream cheese in this recipe…just read the recipe instead, ok?! No need to freak out. I got yo back, boo. If you feel like freaking out, freak out about my terrible job I did when it came to cooking soft boiled eggs. Not my best. But here’s the thing…I have limited time at the moment. And if eggs that look less than stellar are my biggest problem, well, I’m doing ok then.
My 30th birthday trip is now only 10 days away so it’s crunch time! That means I’m finishing up all my recipes and posts for you guys for when I’m traveling, in case I can’t get wifi or to my computer. That way you will still have new recipes to taste, new outfits to check out, new workouts to help inspire, and new information that you may have not known about until you checked out my blog! I’m trying to disconnect as much as possible while on this trip to spend quality time with my husband, but I don’t want you to miss a beat here on the blog!
In case you haven’t heard the news, I’m taking my husband with me to Guadeloupe with the amazing company TradeWinds to celebrate my big 3-0. I went on a TradeWinds trip back in August and it was truly one of the best trips of my life…minus the fact my husband didn’t get to experience it with me. But this time I booked his flight without asking him (he’s pretty indecisive) to make sure he would be there! Guadeloupe is a French-speaking Caribbean island that takes euros so it’s time for me to figure out where to get euros in Denver since I definitely don’t know ANY French. I can barely figure out Spanish when we travel, but French? Yeahhhhh no way.
And even though I have this trip coming up next, I still have some special dates throughout the week! Like our 2 year wedding anniversary this week! AND my Denver Meet-up this Sunday!! Are you coming?! There are two times – 3pm and 6pm, but the 3pm time has already sold out so there are just a handful of spots left at 6pm! I’ve teamed up with one of my favorite skincare companies – Tula – to host these two meet-ups at Just Be Kitchen to talk about health, skincare, beauty, and fitness, do a little Q&A, Tula will be doing Skincare Consultations, and there will also be grab bags with some of my favorite products and brands! Click here to sign up before the event is sold out!
Now, let’s quickly talk about this recipe…minue the sad looking eggs. This would be awesome to share at a party if you’re having friends over for brunch. Or just great on a Sunday morning when you don’t want to work very hard for an elegant meal. When I was typing up this restaurant at a coffee shop, the person next to me noticed the photo and mentioned how beautiful it looked. So there’s some proof right there that it will impress your family and guests! Get it girrrrrrrrl.
Lox & Cream Cheese Sheet Pan Breakfast
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 4-6 1x
- 3 pounds yukon gold potatoes, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons high heat avocado oil
- salt, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1 bundle of asparagus, ends removed
- 1–2 tablespoons everything but the bagel seasonings
- 6 eggs
- 8–10 ounces smoked salmon
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons capers
- handful of fresh dill
- 4–8 ounces almond milk cream cheese
- coarse salt, for garnish
- black pepper, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place halved potatoes on a baking sheet and toss in avocado oil and sprinkle with salt and garlic powder. Place in the oven to bake for 30-35 minutes. After 30-35 minutes, when the potatoes are browned and slightly tender, use a potato masher to press each potato flat onto the baking sheet.
- While the potatoes roast, place a small saucepan of water with a pinch of salt over high heat and bring to boil. Once boiling, emerge the 6 eggs in the water and set a timer for 6 minutes. Once they are done cooking, drain and add ice and cold water to the saucepan to let the eggs cool completely.
- When the potatoes are done cooking, toss asparagus in a bit more of the oil then place throughout the baking sheet, in between the potatoes. Top with the everything but the bagel seasoning then place into the oven for baking for another 15 minutes.
- Peel the eggs then cut them in half and place throughout the sheet pan. Then top the potatoes and asparagus with smoked salmon, red onion slices, capers, dill, dollops of cream cheese throughout, and coarse salt and pepper. Serve immediately!
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!