I’ve been working with Thrive Market this year and have fallen in love with how much they have to offer their members. Not only do Thrive Market members get some of the best deals on products that they know and love, but they will also be able to find new brands that they’ve never tried. And that’s what todays post is all about! One of my favorite things about Thrive Market is that they have a ‘NEW’ tab at the top right hand corner to help you find new brands you may have never heard of AND new products you haven’t tried yet. Whenever I log onto my Thrive Market account, I find myself always purchasing the same items that I know and love. But the ‘NEW’ tab opens my eyes to so many amazing brands and companies that I can support while I enjoy their delicious creations.
In case you’re new to Thrive Market or just haven’t read one of my previous posts about them, here’s the rundown –
- It’s an online market where you can shop for thousands of your favorite organic foods and natural products at 25-50% below traditional retail prices! They make it super easy to shop since you can filter their catalog of products by your own values and dietary preferences. Whether you are paleo, keto, gluten free, raw, vegan – they got you.
- They offer more than just food – Non-toxic Beauty Products, Non-Toxic Cleaning Products, Pet Supplies, Clean & Curated Clean Wine, the Highest Quality Meats & Seafood, and more.
- More than 70% of the Thrive Market catalog CANNOT be found on Amazon!
- They deliver all your items straight to your doorstep so you never even have to leave your house. And all packaging, boxes, and inserts are made from recycled paper and are recyclable – 100% zero waste!
Instead of wasting your time in a grocery store reading label after label, you can simply sit on your couch and enjoy your movie while you grocery shop! Thrive Market does all the label reading for you so you can simply search ‘gluten free’ and find all your favorite brands and new brands in seconds. It takes all the guesswork out of shopping!
Now let’s talk about some of the brands and new products I tried from the ‘NEW’ tab on Thrive Market! Because I am PUMPED about all of them!
- Simple Mills Almond Flour Brownie Mix – I love pretty much all Simple Mills products and I’m especially excited for this brownie mix! The only ingredients in it are Almond Flour, Organic Coconut Sugar, Chocolate chips (cane sugar, cocoa liquor, cocoa butter), Dutch Cocoa Powder, Tapioca Starch, Arrowroot, Sea Salt, Baking Soda. And when you buy it through Thrive Market, you’ll get it at 13% off MSRP!
- Dang Lemon Matcha Bar and Dang Chocolate Sea Salt Bar – I’m INTO these bars! They aren’t overly sweet and they fill you up! I like the chocolate one more, because duh, but the lemon one is still amazing! I’m not a big matcha person, but this bar more so just tastes like a lemon bar! Plus they are over 20% off MSRP!
- Birch Benders Keto Chocolate Chip Pancake & Waffle Mix – I’m not keto myself, but I’m always excited to try a new product. And since Birch Benders is a local company here in Colorado, I’m always happy to support them! So far I’ve only used the mix to make waffles but I loved them! The mix is made with only Almond Flour, Sugar Free CC, Eggs, Tiger Nut Flour, Organic Coconut Flour, Cassava Starch, Buttermilk, Leavening, Salt & Spice. And making simply waffles on the weekend is always way more fun when the mix is 13% off MSRP.
- FODY Foods Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Bar – I’ve never eaten Low FODMAP and don’t know all the rules around it. But I do know that it’s pretty hard to follow and not a ton of brands are FODMAP approved. Luckily FODY takes the guesswork out of all of that. And these bars are DELICIOUS. Plus they have a ton of other products to choose from that follow the FODMAP guidelines! You can get these bars for 20% off MSRP!
- Primal Kitchen Cilantro Lime Dressing with Avocado Oil – Even though this product isn’t brand spankin’ new, it’s still new to me! If you’re a person who using dressings and marinades on a regular basis, you gotta start reading your labels and getting to know what is actually going in your body. And the Primal Kitchen dressings are totally paleo and make reading labels easier than ever! Plus they taste awesome and are 13% off MSRP on Thrive Market!
- Thrive Market Organic Strawberry Fruit Spread – I’m always looking for a delicious jam, jelly or any kind of fruity treat to go on a PB&J. And this new product by Thrive Market label is deeeelicious! Plus it’s made with only Organic white grape juice concentrate, organic strawberries, apple pectin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid. On Thrive Market, it’s marked down 38%!
- Wilde Sea Salt and Vinegar Chicken Chips – Now this is a pretty rad new product on the market that’s really doing something that no one else is! And I love that! Instead of a crunchy potato chips, these chicken chips are made with natural chicken, tapioca flour, coconut oil, black pepper, and garlic powder, along with some seasoning mix depending on what flavor you get! And they have cool flavors like Chicken & Waffles, Sea Salt & Vinegar, BBQ, and Buffalo Chicken! And since you’re ditching the potato with this crunchy snack, you’re saving on some carbs for the day! Thrive Market has these flavors all for 20% off MSRP! It’s a real win-win!
Every time I have the opportunity to work with Thrive Market, I’m constantly impressed with how much they continue to grow their online marketplace. They listen to their customers, they work hard to bring the best brands to their site, and they make sure that eating healthy is affordable for everyone. And the more we can support Thrive Market in their efforts to make healthy eating a possibility for so many more households, the more we will be able to make a change in the world around us. Making better choices with the brands we choose to purchase should be easy, and Thrive Market wants to make that a priority. If you haven’t tried out Thrive Market yet, today you can get 25% off your first order + free 30 day trial + free shipping, all on top of all the money you’re already saving on these brands! By supporting companies like Thrive Market and the other brands I mentioned above, we will slowly but surely begin to change the market before us and the ingredients that are put on our shelves. This is only the beginning! Click here to check out Thrive Market today and to grab your special discount! And a big thank you goes out to all the brands out there that are making a difference. You guys are the future!!
This post is brought to you by Thrive Market. It contains some affiliate links and I may be compensated for this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!