I’m having one of those weeks where I HATE everyone. And everything. It’s just that time of the month and life won’t quit. There’s really nothing to complain about, but I still hate things. So you know what I’ve done? Eaten a bag of gluten free chocolate covered pretzels and the man took me to sushi. Mood cured. It took a couple stuffingmyface sessions, but I got there. Who knew a gluten free chocolate covered pretzel could stop road rage.
Did you watch the CMA’s last night? I didn’t think it was possible to fall in love with Justin Timberlake even more, but it is. He gave me the giggles last night during his performance on the CMA’s. What a gem. He just walks in, all adorable-like, then kills it. With anything he does. I think I legit have a crush on this man. If I saw him in person, my palms would be so sweaty. Who knew he would fit in so well at a country awards show while Fall Out Boy left everyone scratching their heads. So weird. Also, why is it that everyone at CMA’s loves each other, is supportive and is smiling the entire time? Then you watch the VMA’s and the only person smiling the whole time is Taylor Swift. Who came from country. Does all other music breed unhappy people? I may have to listen to only country from now on, I like those happy people. I want that energy.
Guess what I’ve been doing? Lasering off my sun spotted face recently. As I mentioned on Tuesday, I’m feeling old as f*ck now. My skin looks different, my hangovers seem to never end, and I just ache. And I know it’s just gonna get worse. So I’m trying to turn back some time, by getting rid of the sun spots on my face. I’ve been seeing this awesome lady who is 39 and looks maybe 22, maybe, all because of her skin routine. She has a baby face. I want her baby face. Have you ever tried lasers? Sometimes they don’t feel the best. Like popping a rubber band on your skin….right under your eyeballs. But it’s totally worth it. You wake up the next day with coffee looking grounds all over and then they slowly disappear, revealing less spots and a younger looking face. At least to me. So if you come to my website one day to expect me and see a 15 year old, don’t worry, it’s still me boo boo. I plan on looking 8 years old in at least 3 years. Should be interesting for my fiancé.
Now wait, we need to talk about this recipe. Because I truly loooooove it. This orange chili sauce gets thick and has so much flavor and would be perfect on top of anything, so be sure to try it with other stuff. But it’s simply amazing with this pork and I couldn’t stop dipping it while I was trying to photograph it. Go make this right now, don’t think, just go!!
For the sauce
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1 heaping tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon fish sauce
- zest of 1/2 an orange (about 1/2 tablespoon of zest)
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
For the tenderloin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients for sauce in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Whisk to combine then let reduce for 20-25 minutes. It will reduce by a third and coat the back of a spoon when ready.
- Once sauce is on the stove, mix together spices. Pat tenderloin dry then spread spices evenly on tenderloin. Wrap bacon around tenderloin, securing ends with toothpicks.
- Place a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, sear bacon wrapped tenderloin on all sides, for about 3-4 minutes per side until bacon is golden brown.
- Once seared, put cast iron skillet directly into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, until tenderloin reaches an internal temperature of 140 degrees F.
- Let tenderloin rest for 5 minutes then slice and pour orange chili sauce on top.
More Pork Please!
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!