Tag: Coconut Oil
First things first – these muffins are absolutely, positively perfect. I loved them so damn much! Luckily I still have leftovers in the fridge! When you take them out of the oven, they are crispy on top and soft and
Hi guys! I am so stoked to be here today sharing a favorite paleo recipe with you all! First of all, let me introduce myself, so you aren’t just eating food made by a stranger;) I am Kaylie, the founder
Hey there PaleOMG readers! Hi, I’m Vanessa from Clean Eating with a Dirty Mind. You may know me from such recipes as Cookie Dough Fudge, Molten Chocolate Lava Cake, and “Reese’s” Cheesecake (Troy McClure voice). (That’s a Simpson’s reference for
I want to make out with this recipe. I actually made this recipe quite a while ago. Maybe at the end of January, right when I got back from Costa Rica. I was feeling inspired and obsessed with plantains. And
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
Food is my love language. It’s my everything. I used to be strict paleo, but I have found a much better balance with food ever since healing my gut AND my relationship with it. These days you’ll find paleo recipes along with anything else I’m dreaming up and enjoying! Just like me, my food is ever-evolving!
- What To Expect From a Profractional Treatment (video!)
- Weekly Workouts + What I Ate in a Day (+updated before & after pics)
- Almost 5 Ingredient Pizza Spaghetti Pie
- Roasted Beet & Carrot Salad with Honey Thyme Vinaigrette (+ Steamboat Springs Recap)
- Working Out Your Brain with Neurofeedback at Braincode