It’s like a Reese’s cup, but not at all.
Anywho, I’m having a fun time lately. I’ve been letting loose a little. Not being so uptight. You could say I’ve been untucking my shirt and unbuttoning the top button, if I had shirts with buttons…or pants that you could actually tuck a shirt into. Why did I even say that last sentence?
Wanna know what I did? I consumed a couple alcoholic beverages over the weekend, for the second weekend in a row! What the? Then danced my ass off. And topped it all off with embarrassing myself wakeboarding. What a solid weekend! It’s weird. I’m actually enjoying being social. I’m a bit more tired than usual though. How do you people drink every weekend? And still get sh*t done. All I do is day dream about sleeping in a cloud. God I wish I could sleep in the clouds.
Wakeboarding was so.much.fun. Seriously, so fun. At one point, I tried to jump and face planted pretty hard. Water hurts surprisingly bad. I kind of thought I ruptured my ear drum, but I didn’t want to look like a p*ssy in front of this guy, so I blew the snot out of my nose and got back up…to only fall many times after that. I can’t wait to go back again. And learn more stuff. And fall more times. I just have to learn to be braver. Is braver a word? Whatever. Braver people go places. That’s just fact.
Yes, I peed in the lake.
- Place a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add your blueberries and honey. Mix to help break down the blueberries.
- Once your blueberries have esploded (that means exploded, but is just more fun to say that way), add your coconut oil and coconut cream concentrate.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and add your shredded coconut and cashews.
- Line your muffin tin with silicone liners or paper muffin liners, pour mixture into each cup to a height that you prefer, then place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Store in freezer if you have self control.