Say whaaaaaa?? I was recently inspired by Vanessa of Clean Eating with a Dirty Mind and her amazing recipes, but specifically her paleo churros. She’s pretty much a genius. Look at all of her other recipes because, you’ll die. She’s so rad. Anywho, I made churro waffles instead! Yay!
What is up with people loving the movie ‘Risky Business’? It’s suppose to be a classic, right? I mean, people dress up like Tom Cruise in that movie all the time on Halloween. Well, I watched it the other day, and I wasn’t that impressed. Was it a huge movie since making movies about whores was more of a big deal back then than it is now? Because I felt like I was going through the movie ‘Drive’ again. And if you ever read that blog post, I HATE that movie. So boring. Too many awkward silences. Too many weird human to human interactions. I don’t understand popular movies. I’m just not hip enough.
So the other morning, I woke up, looked outside, and noticed that something was missing from our backyard. You know that meathead Jake that I talk about sometimes? He’s the one who found my car after it was stolen right outside the front of my house. And since he’s so smart, one night he left his scooter in our backyard, not the garage, but in the backyard. And we don’t exactly have a tall fence. At all. So the scooter sat there, in the wide open for 2 months, and on Saturday, it sat no more. Someone decided it was dumb that we were keeping it out in the open for someone to steal, so they stole it. Makes sense, but still rude. They shut the gate behind them, though. At least they were polite.
- Place almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a bowl and whisk together.
- Then add coconut milk, eggs, honey, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Place mixture into hotwaffle iron and cook until cooked through. I used a non stick waffle iron but you may want to grease it just in case.
- Melt butter in a wide bowl and place coconut sugar in another wide bowl.
- After waffles are cooked through, place each other into the melted butter, soaking it on both sides, then place them into the coconut sugar to coat.
- Then eat!
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!