Yesterday, I was in such a rut, I had to shower and do my hair and makeup just to feel productive. Then you know what I did? Still wasn’t productive. I think I haven’t fully recovered from Vegas, even though there wasn’t much to recover from since I didn’t drink that much or eat that terrible. Maybe it’s the second hand smoke in my lungs that I’m trying to recover from. That’s really the only thing I can think of. That’s gross.
Oh maybe it’s my monthly gift from hell. Yep, it’s probably that. Perfect timing.
I think I might be over the winter olympics. I’m really sorry if you love it, but I’m more into the summer olympics. I can only watch so much cold sports. It makes me cold. And I’m over being cold. I’m ready to wear skirts and dresses. Do you hate me for just disliking sports because it makes me feel cold? Yeah. Me too.
Speaking of being cold, I got about a bajillion instagram tags about people being snowed in and baking from my website. And when I say bajillion, I mean like ten. I wish I had that excuse why I was lazy yesterday. I almost baked so I wouldn’t feel lazy, but then I would have stuffed my face with food all day. And with the time of the month it is and my emotional instability, I decided baking would have been a poor decision.
I WANT RED VELVET CHOCOLATE MOLTEN CAKE!!! Like, really bad.
I wonder what it’s like for people to come in and read my blog for the first time and a post like THIS one is the first one they read. I would be like, daaaaaaamn this b*tch is cray, and I’d be right.
But on a serious note. If someone brought me chocolate cake to my house today, I think all emotional disarray would be gone. And life’s order would be brought into perspective. It’s the simple things, ya know? Ya follow me? Me neither. Let’s get out of this post as soon as possible.
And into these muffins!!!! Happy Vday you lovely humans!
- 1 cup Barney Butter Espresso and Vanilla Bean Almond Butter*
- 4 eggs, whisked
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together almond butter, eggs, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Add cocoa powder, mix. Then coconut flour, mix. Then lastly add baking soda and powder, cinnamon and salt, mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop the batter into 7-9 cups of a silicone muffin pan. If you don’t have a silicon pan, you can use a regular pan with liners or greased.
- Sprinkle with some extra chocolate chips then place into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.