This recipe is a oldie because it’s one I posted in my notes section of my Facebook when my website was being a b*tch. But if you don’t have Facebook, which I think is dumb, or don’t check Facebook like me because Facebook is annoying, then you didn’t see this gem of a recipe. Cookies that are nut free, with gigantic chocolate chunks, mixed with vanilla beans is always a good choice. Try this recipe. It can be your Xmas cookie recipe to share with your friends that bad mouth paleo. Show them what’s up.
The holidays are weird when it comes to commercials. Mostly because the perfume and cologne commercials get even more ridiculous than they already are. What in the hell is up with those commercials? They make absolutely no sense, they have no purpose and no theme, and just incredibly good looking people. Just because the person is good looking doesn’t mean they smell good. Believe me, I coach people for a living…I know this.
So I pretty much got all my Christmas shopping done the other day. The mall is much more bearable when you get there right when the doors are opening. An hour in, it’s hell. But I ended up only buying a few things for myself. THEY WERE ON SALE, OK!! I couldn’t help it. The New Year is sneaking up quickly and I’m trying to be sexier by then. It’s not really working. My hair is super long though, so if I wanted to try to send in Maxim magazine style shots with just my hair covering my nipples, I totally could. Too far? My bad.
Anywho, have you heard the news?!!? That my first cookbook, ‘OMG. That’s Paleo?‘ is now ready to preorder?! It’s the truth!! I’m so excited! The book is filled with some of my life stories, some great advice because I’m full of it, and far too many pictures of myself. Kind of similar to my blog.
Here’s what you should know about preorder!! Everyone will receive $5 off, but only Continental U.S. will get free shipping. Anyone outside the Continental U.S. can order, but you’ll have to email firstname.lastname@example.org for us to calculate the shipping and then invoice you separately (so it might actually be better for those people to wait the extra two weeks for it to go on Amazon, and it will be available on the international Amazon sites as well).
YAY! Click here to purchase it right now!
- 1 cup sunflower seed butter (or nut butter)
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 vanilla bean stem, slit lengthwise, little baby beans removed with the edge of your knife
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ½-1 cup Enjoy Life Mega Chocolate Chunks (or dark chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out a dollop of cookie mix and pour onto baking sheet. Space out so cookies do not form together when they bake (like mine did).
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, be careful not to overcook these.
- Let cool. Then eat up!
- My mix made 7 large cookies, but you could make them smaller!