“Making banana pancakes, pretend like it’s the weekend.” Did these pancakes remind you of that song? They did for me. I sang that song while I made pancakes all morning. That’s the only part I know in the song, so I sang that over and over. Thankfully I was home along.
Ok, I need to understand something. Does the show ‘Girls’ get better after the first two episodes? Because I’m not really a fan since I’ve seen the first two. They were awkward, like, too awkward. The sex scenes were way too weird for me to really enjoy. And I ain’t no prude when it comes to watching sex via the television. I am one of the many people that have watched every Sex and the City episode and never felt weird. But when it comes to long, drawn-on sex scenes that lack humor and/or have a guy that treats the girl like sh*t, it weirds me out. My roommates and I just sat awkwardly watching these episodes, and we aren’t really uncomfortable people. I force them to see me naked on a regular basis when I refuse to put clothes on. I went too far didn’t I? Yep, yep I did. Anywho, I hope ‘Girls’ gets better or I’ll be way disappointed. I trust other people’s opinions and it seems to not be working for me. I hate trusting other people.
The other night, I watched ‘The Following’ then I had a murder dream. I didn’t murder the person, so I’m cool, but I did watch the murder occur. And this one murder seemed to fill an entire parking garage with blood. Graphic, I know. But how do you think I felt when I woke up, sweating, surprised I hadn’t wet the bed? Horrible, relieved I hadn’t wet myself, but still horrible. I hate murder dreams. Isn’t it interesting that we are never creeped out by the producers who create these frightening murder mystery shows? I think it’s weird. Real weird. Brains shouldn’t function like that. Just sayin’.
This is an absolutely terrible blog post.
I don’t want to talk about sex or murder anymore. I want to talk about something even worse. CrossFit Games Open workout 13.5. Are you serious bro?? ARE YOU SERIOUS? That looks disgusting. Once I saw it, I was in an instant unhappy mood. Mostly likely because I was hungry, but I was still unhappy. Of course it’s thrusters and chest to bar pull ups. OF COURSE IT IS. Way to be original CrossFit HQ. No one was expecting that. I thought it was expect the unexpected? I have been proven wrong.
Ok, enough about unfun stuff. That’s not a word. Let’s talk about fun stuff. Like getting a really good deal on lots of stuff. If you haven’t heard about Primal Life Kit sale, I don’t know where you’ve been. Us bloggers have been yappin’ all about it. It’s 30 products and 8 discounts for only $39. Crazy since that’s a $485 value. And you get sweet ebooks like Well Fed by Melissa Jouwlan. That books has insanely awesome recipes. So get it before the sale is over April 9th.
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup Steve’s Original Paleo Krunch Cereal
- syrup, to top (as much or as little as you want)
- Place banana in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Then crack eggs into food processor and mix together.
- Lastly, add in the food processor the coconut flour, vanilla extract, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Puree until smooth.
- Now heat up a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Once skillet is hot, pour around 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture into skillet. I made each pancake about 3 inches, and that was perfect for flipping.
- Wait until each pancake begins to form bubbles on the surface sprinkle with granola, then flip. If you use your spatula to press under the sides of the pancake, all the way around, it will be easier to flip.
- Make all pancakes with the batter.
- Top with syrup. Yummo.