O.M.G. Drool is accumulating in my mouth as I type. This may be one of my newest favoritest (no that’s not a word, dick) dishes I have ever made. That sentence made no sense. Well, this might be because I didn’t have time to eat breakfast this morning so my stomach felt like there was a bubble machine inside of it. Ew. Or it might just be because this dish kinda tastes like heaven. If heaven were spicy and smelled like inside of a jalapeno pepper. What’s up with me forgetting/not having time to eat. Literally this has never happened to me in my life. It’s like forgetting to wipe. You just don’t do that. It’s weird. And disrespectful.
So over the weekend, I spent a couple hours in the emergency room. And when I say I, it actually means I sat next to my friend Sergio while he grimaced in pain from breaking his ankle. Guess breaking bones hurts. Weird. Freaking sports.
Anywho, we saw some weird sh*t while we were there. People in sick states are never fun to be around, especially when they are in the small-child-sick form, that’s gross. And there were both kinds there. Most in questionable clothing attire. Now, in no way am I saying I’m good at dressing myself. I have black sweat pants on that have failed coconut pancake smears all over them. Yes, I went shopping in them today. Yes, I’m really pissed my coconut pancakes recipe didn’t work out. I had 3 failed recipes this week. Effin a bro.
But back to the point. Grown ass adults were wearing cartoon fleece pajama bottoms…in the hospital. Ok, I understand people are usually rushing when going to the hospital, but seriously? In public areas? Come on. At least put some other pants over while you drive or something. Safety first. I also saw a Tweety bird leather jacket. Straight up thuggin. Ok, I’m done being a dick.
I should really shave my legs. Remember, I’m learning how to be sexy. Step 1.
Anyone else refusing to change over to the new facebook layout? Samesies.
- 1lb chorizo
- 1 (14 oz) can diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 6-8 eggs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fat of choice (I used bacon fat)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat up a large skillet or cast iron skillet under medium heat.
- Add your fat and minced garlic.
- When the garlic becomes fragrant, toss in your onions, sweet potatoes and chorizo to begin to cook down.
- Use a wooden spoon or whatever you have on hand to break up the chorizo and mix around to incorporate everything. Cover to help steam the sweet potatoes.
- Let cook for about 6-8 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender.
- Add your tomatoes and spices and mix together.
- If you are not using a cast iron skillet, pour your hash into a baking dish.
- Use a spoon to press into the hash where you want your eggs to go.
- Crack your eggs directly on top of hash.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes depending how runny you want your eggs. Just press on the egg yolk with your finger to see how done it is!
More Breakfast Ideas:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!