Let me just say…WHY GOD WHY DOES FOOTBALL SEASON HAVE TO ALMOST START?!
Wait, I need to tell you a back story real quick. So in college, this couple we knew were THE WORST couple. They fought all the time, seemed to hate each other, but stuck it out together. One night, under the influence of lots of alcohol, they got in a fight per usual. I think they broke up or something and in the middle of the street, he knelt down and pounded his fists on the ground screaming, “WHY GOD WHY?” I’m sure they got back together 40 seconds later, which makes that story even better. So if you ever see me saying, “WHY GOD WHY?!”…well, now you know why. Because that moment in my college life will never leave my memory. I can’t remember my what I ate for lunch yesterday, but I remember that drunken moment.
But back to the point, can football season just not happen this year? That would be pretty rad! Think of all the weekends we would have back! All the extra valuable moments I would get with my husband. All the extra Sundays we could do cool sh*t with. But no. Fall and winter are ruined with 4 hour games followed by more games. Followed by Monday night games. Which sucks extra bad since my husband works Monday – Saturday. Ughhhhhhh I hate football so muuuuuuuch. Why couldn’t I have fallen in love with a many who hated sports? No scratch that, hated football. What new hobby should I take up this winter on Sundays? And please don’t say knitting. I’ll be working out every Sunday from now on to at least do something, but then what? Work more? That seems lame for a Sunday. Help me, hobby people!
Maybe I should just start taking trips every weekend. Pretend that I’m made of money and just go anywhere that pops into my head. Is it weird that I’ve already started planning my 30th birthday and I’m only 28. I don’t even care that much about birthdays, but since people go all out for that one, I’m gonna do the same. It just gives me an excuse to plan a trip. And I want it to be awesome. So I need to plan now and pick where it’s going to be so I can start saving. People keep talking about me having babies and instead I keep saving money for my 30th birthday! Shut your face, baby pushers!!!
- ⅓ cup chimichurri (or whatever amount you prefer)
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ jalapeno, minced
- ½ red jalapeno, minced
- ¼ red onion, minced
- 2-3 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt, to taste
- juice of 1 lime
- ½ cup cubed pineapple (make the pineapple into bite size pieces for easy dipping and eating)
- Make chimichurri then set in fridge to cool.
- Make guacamole. Mash the avocado then add garlic, jalapeños, red onion, cilantro, granulated garlic, cayenne pepper, salt and lime juice. Mix then taste to see if it needs any more salt.
- Fold in ⅓ cup chimichurri with the pineapple then place in the fridge to chill for 30+ minutes before serving. Or eat right there. You're a grown up, you decide.
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!