I’ll be the first blogger to admit it. I’ve blogged from the bathroom before. More than once. Definitely more than once.
I don’t know if I would call this quick bread, because it’s not really super quick, but it has a ring to it doesn’t it? Yes, yes it does. And this “quick bread” include the amazing Steve’s Original Krunch Cereal in it. If you haven’t tried this stuff, YOU NEED TO. It’s seriously so freaking delicious. You’ll never miss cereal or granola again once you have this stuff in your house. Check it out!
Want to see what got some of votes of best items of 2012? A reader introduced me to this website yesterday because the creators of New Girl created this website, and I got sucked in. You were warned. But this post was rad. No clue how they decided these were the best items of 2012, nor do I care enough to find out, but I like what they decided. Check it out. You’re going to give me some kind of sh*t because of the birthday cake oreos or cookie butter, but I don’t care. I’m not gonna act like I don’t want to shove those in my face and while crying over a great romcom. Ok, minus the crying. I don’t ever cry. I just lied.
I bought two pairs of boots yesterday, on sale, for a total of $60. If I didn’t say I was proud of myself, I’d be lying. Gotta stock up for next season. And still be sexy in this season. Sexy 2013, remember? Two birds with one stone. Not sure if that analogy works here, but it does in my mind.
So I got these blue spandex pants in the mail a week or so ago. And well, my butt doesn’t exactly look great in blue spandex. I’m not the real muscular type that looks like you can bounce a penny off my ass. No sir. Lose a penny my ass, now that’s more like it. So when I received these, I thought, absolutely not. No way can I wear those in public. So when I finally grew the balls to put them on, I had to man up and own it. My cellulite is not going anywhere and even though people would be happy to not see it, my gym was forced to. Jokes on them! But the best part of wearing colored pants is the sweat stains. Looking like you peed yourself while coaching is something that, I’m sure, is quite inspiring. Fml.
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 banana
- ½ cup sunflower seed butter
- 4 dates, pitted
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup Steve's Original Cinnamon Krunch Cereal
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place pumpkin, banana, honey, vanilla extract, sunflower seed butter, dates, and eggs in a food processor and mix until well combine and smooth.
- Next add your coconut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and powder, and salt and mix once again until completely combine.
- Pour ingredients into a well greased loaf pan (I greased mine with coconut oil) and spread out.
- Now top the bread mixture with your Krunch cereal, just like a topping, and use a knife to mix the cereal in throughout the bread. All you need to do is stick your knife straight in and make designs in the bread. I did a zig-zag motion, but whatever floats your boat.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until you stick a toothpick into the middle of your loaf and it comes out clean
- Let cool.
- Top with grass fed butter or coconut butter. Enjoy the simple, delicious life.
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!