I love snacks.
I love cookie dough.
I love chocolate chips.
I love it all. So I put it all in one. With a little protein powder to boot.
Stomach bug went away! Hallelujah. Not working out and napping most of the day makes JB feel like one soft gummy bear. Ugh, don’t you hate when I talk to myself in the third person? I sure do. Anywho, I’m back to my normal schedule without feeling like a sick gummy bear. Thank goodness. Everyone I know is getting sick lately. Hell, I was sick 3 times this season. THREE. And the season isn’t even over!! I think I only got sick once last year, but this season, the bugs have got the best of me. What is that about?
Moving on. Remember the other day, when I told you I was going to Vegas soon and asked for some advice about what shows I should see and what restaurants are the best? Well, luckily I got a few comments. But I still need more. A lot of people told me about off the strip stuff, which I’m sure is amazing, but to be honest, I want to be a tourist. I’ve never been to Vegas, so I want to live it up. Thankfully, I’m not 21 anymore, so I’m not looking to drink myself into a blackout, all while doing it as cheap as possible. I’m willing to spend a little money. So lay it on me people. Give me more places to visit.
I think my biggest stressor about Vegas is what I’m going to wear. I don’t really dress 21 year old slutty anymore. Now please don’t take that offensively if you’re 21. I’m speaking from my own experience. When I weighed 26 pounds and could fit into skin tight dresses. Well, that’s not really my style anymore. And I have more curves to work with along with some confidence. So what’s a girl to wear? Comfy shoes, obviously. But if I’m wearing comfy shoes, what do I wear along with them? Time to go shopping!!! Which means online. Obviously. Presents arriving at your doorstep is always the best plan.
That was an entirely pointless blog post. Kbye.
- ½ cup Formulx Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter, melted
- 1 heaping tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons almond milk (or coconut milk or water)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2-3 tablespoons Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- In a bowl, mix together protein powder, coconut sugar, and coconut flour.
- Then add coconut butter, almond butter, almond milk, vanilla extract and a tiny bit of salt.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to make 8-9 balls. Firmly roll them keep them from falling apart.
- Place in the refrigerator to set and store in the fridge.