I love cashews. I love paprika. I love sweet things. I love all of them combined. So that what I did it. These are like eating toffee covered nuts. Beauty.
I really wish I didn’t have an allergy to nuts. I had to get these out of the house right away because I couldn’t stop eating them. Stupid allergy. But if you are wanting to feed your super bowl guests well, this would be a perfect recipe. They will be snacking for days. Or minutes.
Ok, so I’ve been trying to get into Breaking Bad because everyone, and I mean EVERYONE talks about how addicting it is. But I’ve watched the first season and I’m still a bit unsure. It’s pretty depressing, guys. I mean, something is always going wrong, multiple times a day. How can that many things go wrong in one day? It’s just not realistic.
Anywho, I’ve started to pack up for my move to a new apartment. I’m finding things I forgot I even had. Like shoes. How do you forget about shoes? Well, my current closet is the size of 30 pack of beer. That may not make sense to you, but it does to me. It’s small. So things get lost easily in there. Shoes, shirts, headbands, socks. Damn socks.
I’m also finding things I haven’t used in a while. Even though they are in plain sight, I kind of forget about them because they have collected so much dust. I hate dusting. Something I need to work on for my new place. Now that I’ve noticed it, I think I want to make ice cream soon. Yeah. I definitely do.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together honey, coconut oil, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add the cashews to the bowl and coat in the mixture. Pour the cashews on the baking sheet and spread out.
- In a small bowl, mix together coconut sugar, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt. Sprinkle the crystal mixture on top of the nuts.
- Bake for 15 minutes, tossing the nuts every 5 minutes to ensure they cooked evenly.
- Remove from oven, slide the parchment paper onto a cooling rack and let cool completely.
- Once the nuts have cooled, break apart the pieces that have stuck together.
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!