I’m super into enchilada sauce this week. I don’t really know why. Everything that’s coming to my brain includes enchilada sauce. I usually make my own enchilada sauce but thought I’d try out El Pato enchilada sauce this time. Holy crap, did you notice how many time I just said enchilada sauce. Gag me. Anywho, I like my version better. Just has more flavor to it. Probably because I add half a gallon of spices to mine. So if you don’t want to be lazy like I was, use this recipe to make your own!!
Omg. I love silicone. Ok, I know what you’re thinking and you’re a perve. But for real. You know those silicone muffin liners I’ve talked about a milli times? Well I was cleaning mine the other day along with my never ending amount of dishes, I got distracted and noticed I needed to turn the garbage disposal on. Well, when the water still didn’t run down after a good 30 seconds, I noticed that there were probably 8 muffin liners missing. Ah balls. So I reached my hands down there and what did I find?! Perfect muffin liners, not a scratch on them from the blades. Silicone is so badass.
I got new New Balance Minimus shoes today!! Woot woot!! I officially have 3 pairs. One I’ve almost ran a hole through, but that’s besides the point. I have THREE pairs! I’m so cool. Sadly, I’m not actually. I had to buy a third pair because both of my other pairs smell like dog poo. No, I didn’t run in dog poo. I think I just have the sweatiest feet ever. And wear these shoes all day, every day. Which leads to shoe odor. Which leads to me not getting dates. Oh wait, me talking about it on my blog leads me to not have dates. Awesome.
Speaking of sweat, if you have a sweating issue, you HAVE to try Certain-Dri. I should seriously be their spokesperson because my armpits have been AWESOME ever since using it. And their commercials are terrible. As you’ve seen from my cooking videos, I’m an incredible actress. That’s a lie. But for reals, that stuff is legit. It burns a little. But it’s cool. Feel the burn, reap the benefits. It’s just science.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Pull out alarge skillet or oven proof cooking dish. (aka cast iron skillet, etc)
- Place skillet over medium heat, add a tablespoon of fat then add your minced garlic and diced onion.
- When onion just begins to soften, add your ground beef and use a spoon or spatula to break it up and combine with onion.
- Now use your shredding attachment on your food processor to shred you sweet potatoes. If you don't have a food processor, just use a grater then go to the store and buy a food processor for next time. Life will be better with one.
- When your meat is almost cook through, add all your spices to the meat and onions and mix to combine the flavors.
- Now pour your shredded sweet potatoes on top of the meat and pat down then add your enchilada sauce on top.
- Cover and let simmer for around 8-10 minutes.
- Once sweet potato begins to soften, remove from heat, add your whisked eggs and stir to combine it all together.
- Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are cooked through.
- Let cool, this b*tch is gonna be hot!! The enjoy! For breakfast, lunch or dinner!!
More Breakfast Casseroles:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
I may be compensated through my affiliate links in this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running!