10 Minute Honey Garlic Salmon
I’ve been teaching myself to cook for over 10 years now and I’m still somehow intimidated by fish. Why does it feel so scary? It’s actually quite simple and quicker than most other meats, so it’s a real win-win. And today it’s all about salmon! We have salmon at our house at all time so I’m always looking for new ways to cook it up so it doesn’t just taste like the same salmon day after day. Well this salmon is seared in the pan to get a light crispiness on top then it’s finished with a bit of sweetness. And the sweetness has some garlic in it so you get that delicious rich flavor. It’s just lovely, ok? And it’s not boring. Oh wait, AND it only takes 10 minutes. Swoon.
Speaking of swooning, I’m currently back home, back with my favorite puppy dog, and back to cooking our meals. It’s fun to go to restaurants when you’re traveling, but there is nothing like cooking for yourself and feeling great afterwards. It’s the best! After being in Hawaii for a week, my body was READY to get back home…especially after eating some slightly sketchy chicken at the airport and dealing with the repercussions the next day. Travel is great, but a happy tummy and a happy puppy is better. Jackson has not left my side since I got back and I plan to not leave his. We even head back up to CSU tomorrow for another 6-week check-up. Since we almost lost him in 2020, we see the vet every 6-12 weeks to check his blood pressure, blood, and urine; just to make sure everything is functioning properly. And based on the linear progression at each appointment, this should be another good one! And since Jackson could care less about walking these days, car rides are his excitement. Tomorrow is going to be a good day, I can feel it. Now go make this salmon in 10 minutes and let me know what you think!
10 Minute Honey Garlic Salmon
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 3-4 servings 1x
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1lb salmon, cut into filets
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- green onions, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together apple cider vinegar, honey, and garlic cloves. Set aside.
- Place a medium/large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add avocado oil. Pat salmon dry and sprinkle with salt and garlic powder on top. Once hot, add the salmon filets meat-side down to the greased pan. Sear for about 5 minutes, until golden. Flip over on to the skin side and let sear for 2 minutes. Add the apple cider vinegar mixture to the pan and let that come to a low boil. Cook for 3-4 more minutes before removing from heat.
- Top with green onions before serving!
What I Used to Make This Recipe:
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
This post contains some affiliate links and I may be compensated, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!