Bite Size Birthday Cheesecakes
It’s here! The day you’ve all been waiting for…my birthday. I knew you couldn’t wait, I knew you counted down the days, and I’m here to remind you that it’s official – I am 33 and thriving. I’ve always heard from people that your 30s are awesome and boy are they right. Your 20s are about getting by, floundering as you try to figure out who you are and what you want out of life. Your 30s are for self-acceptance, self-expression, and self-reliance. At least they are for me! As I enter the first few years of my 30s, I feel so much more comfortable in my skin, so much happier in my day-to-day life, and so much more optimistic for the future. In my 20s, I really obsessed over the negativity that I saw in the world, but my 30s have become about seeing the kindness in others, the love that surrounds us everywhere we go, and the goodness in human beings. Life has become much more beautiful in my 30s and I’m really grateful to be at this new stage in life.
Today I have plans that mostly involve food. First I’ll be working out since working out is one of my favorite things I could do for myself. Then it’s on to my favorite bakery in town, Rivers and Roads, for the best breakfast sandwich of all time. Then I have some stories to film for a brand and I want to film reels in my latest Four Athletics x PaleOMG Activewear since tomorrow is the last day to get your hands on this collection. Then it’s out to dinner at one of my latest favorite Mexican restaurants. It’s going to be a good day – a little bit of sweat, a little bit of work, and a lot bit of food. Just the way I like it.
It may not be your birthday today, but I bet you’re still going to love these cheesecakes. No birthday needed to make them. They are easier than a full cheesecake and they are bite size, which makes them more fun. You could easily bring these to a party or special event, or just keep them in the fridge for a Wednesday afternoon. I don’t know what you do with your life, but I support it all if it involves a bite size cheesecake. Well I would love to stay and chat, but I have some self tanner to shower off today and special day to conquer. Now all I need is the snow to melt and it would be an absolutely perfect day.
Bite Size Birthday Cheesecakes
- Author: juli
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 8 hours 45 minutes
- Yield: 12 individual cheesecakes 1x
For the crust
- 1 package of Siete Foods Mexican Wedding Cookies or Simple Mills Crunchy Pecan Cookies
- 3 tablespoons ghee
For the cheesecake layer
- 8 ounces almond milk cream cheese*, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup maple sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
For the toppings
- whipped cream (dairy free or not!)
- more rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with silicone muffin cups.
- Add cookies to a food processor and pulse to break down. Then add ghee and pulse to combined until a crumbly mixture is created. Place crumbled mixture evenly throughout each muffin cup and press down firmly throughout.
- Add softened cream cheese to a bowl and use a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese until smooth. Then add sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla extract, and beat for 1 minute. Lastly, add the egg, scraping down the sides and beating for one last minute. Fold in 1 tablespoon of sprinkles.
- Use a spoon or cookie scoop to add the cheesecake mixture over each crust. Place in oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, until the edges have slightly browned and middle of cheesecake is only slightly jiggly. Remove cheesecake from oven and let cool completely. Then cover and place in the fridge overnight. Top with whipped cream on each individual cheesecake and rainbow sprinkles on top! Enjoy!!
*I used Kite Hill almond milk cream cheese
What I Used to Make This Recipe:
You May Also Like:
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
This post contains some affiliate links and I may be compensated, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!