Posted by https://paleomg.com/buffalo-chicken-salad-lettuce-cups/
© 2014 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
Buffalo Chicken Salad Lettuce Cups
- 1 pound cooked chicken, chopped (I used a rotisserie chicken)
- 1/4 red onion, minced
- 1 small carrot, minced
- 1 stalk of celery, minced
- 1/2 cup homemade mayo (see Buffalo Chicken Pasta recipe for instructions) or Primal Kitchen Mayo
- 1/4 cup Frank's Hot Sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- butter lettuce or iceberg lettuce
- chopped green onions, to garnish
- goat cheese crumbles, to garnish (optional - primal option)
- Place chicken, onion, carrot, celery, mayo, hot sauce, and salt and pepper in the bowl and mix well until combined.
- Place chicken salad in a lettuce leaf and sprinkle with green onions and goat cheese crumbles.
- Eat up! Easy peasy!