Posted by https://paleomg.com/coffee-cake-banana-bread/
© 2014 PaleOMG.com. All rights reserved.
For the toppings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a8x4 loaf pan with oil then line the middle with parchment paper. It will make it easier to remove from the pan without it coming apart.
- In a large bowl, mix together bananas, maple syrup, vanilla extract, eggs, and almond butter.
- Then add coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and mix well.
- Pour batter into baking dish. Place on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, add butter, coconut sugar, almond flour, cinnamon, and pecans. Use your hands to mix the toppings together.
- Place chunks of the toppings all around the top of the banana bread mixture.
- Place in oven to bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven, place on cooling rack and let rest for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.