Cranberry Pistachio Christmas Cookies
It’s the holiday season!! How do you feel about it?! Last year when Christmas started to creep up, I had major anxiety. I’ve always anxiety around the holidays. But at the start of 2019, I decided I was going to change my attitude around and be more positive. And surprisingly, it had worked all year long! Sure, I scream at my husband once a quarter, but other than that I’m pretty damn happy. And now that Christmas is coming up, I’m ready for it. We shopped for our Christmas tree on Sunday, we started decorating our house, and we just planned our Christmas Eve night and Christmas Day. I’m ready for you, holidays. You can’t get me down! And to ensure the holidays don’t get me down, I’m starting to bake up a storm at our house. Holiday baking is the best kind of baking!
Since we just moved to a new house a couple weeks ago, we finally have room to host parties at our house. Our old house still had room to host the holidays, but since I’m an introvert recluse, being around more than one person at a time can be challenging. Now I have a place to sneak off to for a quick breath of fresh air. I actually had to do that last week while I was in Aspen at the Carrie Underwood Calia event. Having small talk conversations all day is exhausting to me, so sometimes I would sneak away and just sit on the toilet for 5 minutes. No place is more calming than a nice bathroom.
Now let’s get back to holiday traditions because we are starting up our own this year. For Christmas Eve Eve, our old neighbors invited us to their house for a party. Doing it. I miss our old street, we had THE BEST neighbors there. Then on Christmas Eve, we are having our family over and we are going to have a build-your-own pizza party! My dad is going to bring regular dough because I don’t know how to work with normal white flour, and I’m going to make the gluten free crust! Then we will play games before we turn in for the night. Then Christmas day I’ll be making a ton of delicious breakfast food, we will open stockings, then we are going to make cocktails and watch movies all day. This year we decided to adopt a family for the holidays and get them presents, so there is no pressure about getting presents for each other. It’s the best! It’s so fun to have new traditions and to finally feel excited about the holidays! Now I need to go because I’m making even more delicious holiday treats for you guys!! Kloveyoubyyyyyye.
Cranberry Pistachio Cookies
- Author: juli
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 12-15 cookies 1x
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together almond butter and coconut sugar using a large spoon. Then add egg and mix again until well combined.
- Then add the tapioca and coconut flour, baking soda, vanilla, cinnamon and salt then mix to combined. Lastly, fold in cranberries, pistachios, and hemp hearts.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out around 2 tablespoons of dough and make into a round ball. Place parchment paper lined baking sheet. This dough will create about 12-15 cookies.
- Place baking sheet into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before removing from baking sheet to place on cooling rack to cool completely.
- Then all you gotta do is each these cookies up!
More Christmas Cookie Ideas For Ya!
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
This post contains some affiliate links and I may be compensated, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!