Creamy Garlic Air Fryer Potatoes
I.Love.Primal.Kitchen.Products. There I said it. They are simply the best. If you’ve been following me on social media for any amount of time or at least have tried a handful of my recipes, you’ve probably seen me use some sort of Primal Kitchen product at some point. For years now, I’ve used their Primal Fuel Protein in my protein shakes and smoothies. Then I started using their Avocado Oil Mayo and was happy as a clam to not have to make my own mayo anymore. Then I started using their Collagen Peptides, their Ranch Dressing, and their Ketchup and Mustard almost daily. Primal Kitchen products are complete staples in our household.
And they are constantly coming out with new products that will completely wow you. When I first started paleo 8+ years ago, you had to make your own mayo, ketchup, dressing, marinades, and bars. It was a huge pain in the ass and the homemade paleo recipes never tasted exactly like what most of us were raised on. But Primal Kitchen completely changed the game. They wanted to make eating healthy delicious and most of all, easy. And with their products, you don’t have to sacrifice any of your diet choices or restrictions. You can stick with eating sugar-free with their Mayos and Ketchup, you can get in your extra protein without the added sugar with their Collagen Peptides, and you can snack on bars that are the perfect size and have no added creepy ingredients when you try their Protein Bars.
But todays recipe is all about a new product I just recently tried – their Garlic Aioli Mayo. This stuff is THE BEST. I’ve been using it in chicken salad or just on my wraps with some sliced turkey and prosciutto, but this recipe is by far my favorite way to use it. The ingredients are super simple – Avocado Oil, Organic Eggs, Organic Egg Yolks, Organic Vinegar, Sea Salt, Organic Lemon Oil, Garlic Oil, Organic Rosemary Extract. No soy or canola oil is ever used in Primal Kitchen products and they always use cage-free eggs and keep them mayos completely sugar-free. If you ever look at the ingredients list in most mayos out there, you won’t find any other brands that are as clean as Primal Kitchen. Almost all contain sugar and they are definitely using crappy oils. But not Primal Kitchen. You can always trust the ingredients that they use because Mark Sisson and his entire team truly care about what you are purchasing and what you are eating!
And just in case you haven’t seen my previous recipes made in an air fryer, here are my thoughts – I’m obsessed with my air fryer. It heats up veggies incredibly quickly, you don’t have to wait for it to preheat, and it cooks everything evenly. These potatoes that I whipped up in the air fryer for this recipe come out crispy, almost just like you pulled them out of a deep fryer. Do you absolutely need an air fryer? Nope. Life will go on without one. I just personally love mine and use it almost every single day! So you’ll definitely see more air fryer recipes in the future! But enough about air fryers – let’s eat!! And just FYI, if you are a newsletter subscriber, definitely check your inbox today because I have a special offer for Primal Kitchen products heading your way! Free stuff is the best.
Creamy Garlic Air Fryer Potatoes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1/2 pound gold potatoes, cubed (cut it nice and small)
- 3 tablespoons Primal Kitchen High Heat Avocado Oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli
- handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- black pepper, for garnish
- Cube potatoes in small pieces. You want these pieces to be small and cubed evenly to help with reducing cooking time and evenly cooking throughout.
- In a bowl, toss potatoes in Primal Kitchen High Heat Avocado Oil and then add salt, dried parsley, ground mustard, celery salt, and garlic powder and toss.
- Pull out air fryer (I have the 6qt size) with wire basket inside. Place potatoes inside and spread out evenly throughout the wire basket. Close air fryer then turn temperature on air fryer up to 400 degrees and time up to 25 minutes and press start. Keep an eye on the time because you will want to pause the air fryer every 5 minutes and toss the potatoes to make sure they cook evenly throughout.
- Once the 25 minutes is up and the potatoes are crispy, remove from air fryer and place in a bowl then add the Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli and a little extra salt, toss until completely combined, then add in fresh parsley and black pepper on top! Serve immediately!
More Potatoes Please!
Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!
This post is brought to you by Primal Kitchen. It contains some affiliate links and I may be compensated for this post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!
Oh, Hi! I’m Juli.
DON’T MISS A BITE
discounts, and stories straight to your inbox for FREE!